Two questions please!

omar castillo

Awards
First question is: Does anyone have heart pain after injecting? I do jsut for a little while (2 minutes) kind of heart racing and ache at the same time and grasp for breath is not pleasant at all, always after injecting 2 ccs of Test Ena, one cc at a time though, when I do 2 at a time I tend to get a small infection or whatever it is , reaction ...

Second question: For those who have used M1t, Adding 10mg a day for 4 weeks while on a cycle of Test only, would that be a good idea, I just started M1T on my last 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle of test E(500mg a week) Any opinions on using M1T at the end of my cycle?

Thanks In Advance Bros!

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Where are you injecting? You could be in a vein or have nicked one.
Also could be a little anxiety.
How long does it last?

size

Awards
  • Established
Your reaction seems to be a stress or anxiety related attack. This is not uncommon when you start injecting. Make sure you follow safe injecting procedures and you should be fine.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Also, do not pin directly into the heart. This is for emergency injections of epi only.

Just kidding.

omar castillo

Awards
I alternate injecting on my glutes one week and on my delts the next, 1cc on each side. And it lasts about 2 or 3 minutes the most, Thanks bros for your responses just wanted to know if I am the only one experiencing this.