Methyl Vol By EST

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I want to run a Recomposition cycle in a couple of months. Im going to do a log and everything with pics. I purchased Methyl Vol by EST. I heard good stuff on this and got recomend to purchase this product by UnrealMachine. I want to do a pulse cycle as I think it would be ideal for a recomp cycle. I want to lean out burn the little fat I have and build muscle at the same time. I flactuate my weight in between 177 and 185 now. My goal is to get to 200 at least and have body fat under 10%. Now my question is what dosses should I take EOD (On work out days) to get muslce and loose fat? In addition, considering that when you pulse a cycle you could stay on cycle longer, how long should I cycle for? Can somebody clarify this for me? Please

Methyl Vol Highlights:

• Groundbreaking compound methylated in 2 positions, which induces a highly anabolic effect, while remaining safe.
• Enhanced with Vasoplex (a propriety nitric oxide and lean muscle modulator). This blend utilizes multiple L-Argenine analogues, including L-Arginine Ethyl Ester to produce serious pumps and advanced nutrient delivery. Also, Vaso Plex includes the clinically proven Coleus Forsklin.
• Enhanced with EST's propriety Liver Dex, a blend of 3 compounds to relieve and cleanse the liver of any stress. (Milk Thistle, Red Beet Root, Black Cohosh Root).

Supplement Facts

One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
Servings Per Container: 80

Methyl Vol - 10mg
(2-alpha-17 alpha-dimethyl-5 alpha-androst-3-one)

Vaso Plex - 1002mg
(Nitric Oxide & Lean Muscle Modulator)
A-HCL ( L-Arginine HCL), AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate ), AEE (L-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL), Malic Acid, Coleus Forsklin

Liver Dex - 210mg
(Cleansing Matrix)
Milk Thistle, Red Beet Root, Black Cohosh Root

Other Ingredients:
Magnesium Stearate.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just said i've used methyl vol. And yep mine worked great just like the other SD clone I had.

start at 10mg preworkout for a couple weeks before upping to 20. If there's no sides I think 30mg preworkout should be fine. 5-6 weeks for duration I'd think. While pulsing it is technically possible to go longer than that but SD messes with lipids so I wouldn't.

The cool thing is that the overall volume of SD that you take in is very low while pulsing. If you're taking 10mg eod for the first 2 weeks, it's only 7 pills. Compared to people taking 30mg everyday, over two weeks that's 42 pills. Big difference.