m1t problem should I stop taking it - AnabolicMinds.com

m1t problem should I stop taking it

  1. New Member
    Rictor33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    338

    Reputation

    m1t problem should I stop taking it


    I have several Ph/ps cycles under my belt included 2 previous with the m1t. However, during this cycle at even 10 mg stacked with oh-test/4-ad I have gotten atleast one bloody nose each day and bad ones at that. The previous cycles were all done without OH-Test so I am wondering if this is why im getting nosebleeds. Anyway my blood pressure is around 120/80 when im off, so I doubt it could be dangerously high. Should I drop dose to 5mg or stop this cycle all together out of concern for my personal health?

  2. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    do you get nose bleeds during the winter much? If it were me and I don't get nose bleeds much during the winter, I would come off.. but I am an over cautious type of guy most of the time
  3. Advanced Member
    canadian champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    my friend who has been taking m1t got them for about the first week and a half about once a day.. however, he is prone to nosebleeds prior, although he hadnt had one in a while previous. The nosebleeds stopped around week 2 and he hasnt had one since. He didnt check his bp before or during cycle.
    cc
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    253

    Reputation

    from what I've read alot of people seem to have spikes in blood pressure when they begin m1t or increase the dose but the bp seems to level out or go back into a normal range after a few days of dosing. Just something to think about.
  5. New Member
    Rictor33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    338

    Reputation

    it's just a little scary when I laugh and im talking to a girl during the superbowl and feel a drip and another and then my hand is drenched in blood and im like ohhhh ****. But it's odd because on the meso labs m1t tabs I never got nosebleeds ever and I never felt like **** like the way I do now. I can't sleep, have no appetite and get pretty bad stomach pains now and then. I am currently taking the gaspari (kilosports) m1t with 4-ad/oh-test mix. When I have like 2 nosebleeds in 30 minutes and feel light-headed that also bothers me.
  6. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    Has your urine been foamy or bubbly?
  7. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    60
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    294

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    I have several Ph/ps cycles under my belt included 2 previous with the m1t. However, during this cycle at even 10 mg stacked with oh-test/4-ad I have gotten atleast one bloody nose each day and bad ones at that. The previous cycles were all done without OH-Test so I am wondering if this is why im getting nosebleeds. Anyway my blood pressure is around 120/80 when im off, so I doubt it could be dangerously high. Should I drop dose to 5mg or stop this cycle all together out of concern for my personal health?
    Why don't you take your blood pressure and find out what it is now?

    Your can buy a meter at Wal-mart or pharmacy for about $40. I see no excuse for anyone concerned about their BP not to own one.

    Doctors say that you CAN NOT tell your BP without a meter. Bloody noses could be caused by other things also. Lifting very heavy weights while holding your breath causes a tremendous spike of high BP. Frequent nose blowing can can nose bleeds. So can snorting coke or hormones or whatever. Some people are just "bleeders", or you could have started taking a supplement that thins your blood, such as aspirin, ginko, etc.

    I have had BP as high as 170/100 (a dangerous level)and fellt fine, zero nose bleeds or sides. This is the experience of millions of people who have been diagnosed with hypertension.

    I strongly advise all who are concerned about their BP to CHECK IT, rather than asking someone on the internet to make a remote diagnosis.

    Greenguy
  8. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    60
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    294

    Reputation

    Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    it's just a little scary when I laugh and im talking to a girl during the superbowl and feel a drip and another and then my hand is drenched in blood and im like ohhhh ****. But it's odd because on the meso labs m1t tabs I never got nosebleeds ever and I never felt like **** like the way I do now. I can't sleep, have no appetite and get pretty bad stomach pains now and then. I am currently taking the gaspari (kilosports) m1t with 4-ad/oh-test mix. When I have like 2 nosebleeds in 30 minutes and feel light-headed that also bothers me.
    Lethargy, no appetite and stomach pain are all possible symtoms of acute liver disease.

    Nosebleeds can also be cause by liver disease.

    Here is an text file about possible causes of nosebleeds: (I had to convert it to text because the board wont allow me to upload an html file. I tried to format the table of symptoms in a text editor, but transfering it to here may screw up the alignment, depending on wordwrap and font used in your browser...)
  9. Registered User
    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy

    I have had BP as high as 170/100 (a dangerous level)and fellt fine, zero nose bleeds or sides. This is the experience of millions of people who have been diagnosed with hypertension.

    I strongly advise all who are concerned about their BP to CHECK IT, rather than asking someone on the internet to make a remote diagnosis.

    Greenguy
    I agree.
    I checked mine out of curiosity because I had a mild headache for 2-3 days.
    It was 175/115 resting. Thats why they call it the silent killer.
  10. New Member
    Rictor33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    338

    Reputation

    about the liver disease, my doctor has told me in the past that my liver enzymes are out of wack. Does this mean I might have liver problems, hopefully I don't. He also told me to stop drinking or whatever it was I was doing, I didn't tell him about m1t because last time I mentioned substances of this type to him he bitched at me and told me to quit being stupid.
  11. New Member
    Rictor33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    338

    Reputation

    no my urine hasnt been bubbly as far as I can see, one scary moment for me however was when I puked and had a bloody nose at the same time, that scared the **** out of me. mind you these bloody noses last for a while and sometimes drip pretty badly from both nostrils. I'm not sure if im going to continue m1t, even if my bp isn't high or at 5mg because something is obviously very wrong. Besides my health I dont want to be getting bloody noses at the wrong time, because I don't want people to get the wrong idea about me. People who get nosebleeds alot get thought of as yayo-heads which Is not something I want to look like in front of people im trying to make a good impression on.
  12. New Member
    2gcorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    i wouldn't worry about the liver disease man. ockman's razor? i know i misspelled his name. its probably the m1t, stop taking it and see what happens
  13. New Member
    NickAtNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    about the liver disease, my doctor has told me in the past that my liver enzymes are out of wack. Does this mean I might have liver problems, hopefully I don't. He also told me to stop drinking or whatever it was I was doing, I didn't tell him about m1t because last time I mentioned substances of this type to him he bitched at me and told me to quit being stupid.
    Elevated liver enzymes on a blood test indicate either that your liver is being overworked, or that it could be getting damaged. I had a doc say the same thing to me after going in for a routine blood test. If thats the case I would stop, as the doctor stopped my perscription drugs on the spot that I was on at the time that was causing this. You don't want long term damage to your liver...Just my two cents.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DAA - can you just stop taking it?
    By treezy z in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 05:04 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 04:42 PM
  3. Should i stop taking Vitamin C
    By Hope in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:24 PM
  4. when should i stop taking nolva and clomid??
    By mike103 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in