I Force Methadrol, SD clone.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some of this to stack with Bold 200 and Testabolan. But am still yet to run the cycle for the fact that bold is weak and i need more bottles of it so i can supplement it at an effective dose. I hear methadrol is a legit SD clone. has anyone used this? and is it legit and as effective as the orginal amazingly, liver toxic SD?!? SD is supposed to be one of the most effective Ph's of all time. Does this live up to the orginal?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably. It's a clone, most SD clones are Superdrol, not too many bottles are bad.

It's kinda a ****ed up stack though. One one hand, you have the oral with the shortest recommended duration (Superdrol @ 3 weeks) and on the other hand you've got the oral with the longest recommended duration (Bold @ ~8 weeks). So there's only two logical ways to stack them, with Superdrol at the front or at the back.

With superdrol at the front you can kickstart the gains, but bold will surely be unable to maintain that gains, and you set yourself up with a lot of suppression early on. So I think the most sensible stack of these two has Superdrol overlapping with the last 3 weeks of bold.

But overall, the stack sucks. There's so much better stuff to stack with bold. What are your goals?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I bought this stack as a joint stack offer. SD clone, natty test booster, and bold. all came hand in hand. what would you suggest I stack the bold with?

Lean mass.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
something you can run longer like Hdrol or "tren"

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ive read up alot on bold and realize that it takes about two weeks before im even going to see anything. needs to be ran at 600-800 and should be ran 6-8 weeks. for this reason thats why i was thinking sd clone would be so good. their all ran at about 3 weeks so that would really get the gains going while the bold is taking its sweet a$$ time. and by week three when the SD is over the bold will be working? the logic is there but i also see your logic.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, see I can follow that logic but the transition from Superdrol to bold is ****ed up, because you're going from week 3 of one of the strongest anabolics around (seriously) to bold, which is one of the weakest, and the bold is just barely kicking in.
There will surely be a dropoff of weight and strength when you stop the superdrol. Bold is not strong enough to keep those gains going.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Ohh gotcha alright. well that logic out rules mine 10x fold. now that i have it, and since it is so powerful should i just run the methadrol (SD clone) as a cycle alone. or are there good phs to stack with that to make my gains explode?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
stack bold with hdrol or tren. If you want to run a superdrol cycle do it standalone, aim for 3 weeks if you feel good go to 4

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Alright. And I know that SD is Wicked for liver toxicity but how is it for causing gyno? does it armotase or should i be fine to run it without an AI or SERM?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
If I ran tren with the bold would you start and end em at the same time or use the tren near the end of the cycle? I know alot about ph's, aas, pct ect. but i dont know how to cycle or pulse them correctly. and i dont know how to find out the info when i get two phs that i want to run. you guys run these so extensivly tapering certain levels and jacking up other ph's, how do research what dosage to do with which stacks? ive always just ran the reccomended dose and started and stopped the ph's at the same time? i would love to study up more but dont know how to find the info. thnx.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If I ran tren with the bold would you start and end em at the same time or use the tren near the end of the cycle? I know alot about ph's, aas, pct ect. but i dont know how to cycle or pulse them correctly. and i dont know how to find out the info when i get two phs that i want to run. you guys run these so extensivly tapering certain levels and jacking up other ph's, how do research what dosage to do with which stacks? ive always just ran the reccomended dose and started and stopped the ph's at the same time? i would love to study up more but dont know how to find the info. thnx.
Bold200 800mg/day 1-8
"tren" 90mg/day 1-8

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
and i also have testabolan v2 by i force. could i run a bold 200, tren, testabolan stack for 8 weeks? would that be a good stack? the testabolan is a natty test booster.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bold200 800mg/day 1-8
"tren" 90mg/day 1-8
that looks like a pretty fun stack, consistent gains, good strength, keeping it lean and they're nonmethyls

about the testobolan, run that in PCT. It's kinda futile to raise your natural test on cycle when the "tren" is stomping it down much harder than the testobolan could possibly raise it.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Again, that makes massive sense. thank you so much for the help.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i know that the tren xtreme and others were often run for 8 weeks, it was very common, and this was popular among people who didnt know what they were doing very much

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
im just going to have a full supply of tamoxifen on hand so if i get any symptoms, lumps ect. im going to make sure i have plenty on hand to demolish the gyno right away. so im not worried about it.