Esterified OHT... anybody have it?
- 02-02-2004, 12:18 AM
- 02-02-2004, 01:04 AM
02-02-2004, 12:36 PM
02-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Just remembered, Instynct is supposed to be coming out with a version with an ester longer than cyp sometime soon.
02-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Ahh, I noticed he was putting decanoates on certain PH's he has in stock... I'll keep an eye out for that. Thanks.
edit: he's taking pre-orders. The price is almost exactly the same as VPX's though. Oh well, I'll think about it.
02-02-2004, 11:36 PM
No matter how long the wait, I'd give my money to Instyct before I'd give my money those *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, monkey ball *BLEEP* *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, marketing whores, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP*, *BLEEP* at VPX.
Since the OHT's anabolic properties are so mild, a cost effective alternative for an aromatase inhibitor could be letro ($65 at PN) or Dermabolics e-form.
02-03-2004, 02:05 AM
02-03-2004, 07:09 AM
VPX's 4-HT works like a charm when taken orally. The last time I used it really leaned me out. Great product!!!!! Even as a VPX employee I wish they would drop the price.Originally Posted by surferdude26
Similar Forum Threads
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2008, 01:02 AM
- By Mach .78 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 11-14-2005, 09:01 AM
- By Polish_Oak in forum PicsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-19-2005, 01:14 AM
- By DieTrying in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2004, 02:09 PM
- By FLY in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 12-08-2003, 02:01 AM