Higher Dosesof Epistane Havoc and epi clones?experiences?

AML

Awards
I am contemplating running epi at 50-60mg with formestane . Can anyone with experience with higher doses of epistane 50mg and up daily please post their experiences.Thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why the formestane? epi is gonna dry you out....no need for the ai

AML

Awards
why the formestane? epi is gonna dry you out....no need for the ai
I tried an epi clone by anabolic formulations stacked with liquid masterdrol and I got puffyness in the chest.It did not become gyno but I figured the formestane would prevent gyno if I did another epi cycle. Do you think the issue was caused by the quality of the epi clone or the liquid masterdrol? What epi products have you tried that dried you out that you would reccomend and did any of them cause puffyness in the chest area? I take it the formestane is a bad idea? I guess it would reduce estrogen too much stacked with epi. Thanks for your help.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
epi has serm like qualities....if your holding water while on cycle i would say its from something else....

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What doses have you run epi at as a stand alone?

I have run up to 50 mgs. i'd say 30-40 mgs is the sweet spot, beyond that I feel is a waste. The formestane will dry you out too much while on epi. Save the Form. Epi is great on its own.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I tried an epi clone by anabolic formulations stacked with liquid masterdrol and I got puffyness in the chest.It did not become gyno but I figured the formestane would prevent gyno if I did another epi cycle. Do you think the issue was caused by the quality of the epi clone or the liquid masterdrol?
I've never heard of anyone becoming puffy in the chest on Epi, quite the opposite really, but that was also in the 20-40mg ED range. Also LM shouldn't do this. It converts to Stanalone in the body, which is non-aromitizable and I'm almost positive it's already 5aR reduced. This stack to me would seem incredibly dry. If your chest was puffy after this it was either the quality of the clone or something else you were taking.

You could use the form while on cycle, but if you did you might want bridge it with PCT. maybe something like:

Epi: 20/30/40/40
Form: 0/0/25/25/50/50
PCT:0/0/0/0/X/X/X/X (X being your serm dosages)

Your Epi values may be different depening on what you want. Thats just how I might do it for myself.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my epi 30 40 50 60 60 70 loved it! though its pretty high but then again im 230lbs. stick to a 20 20 30 30 40 40 IMO

caliphotog

Awards
The puffy chest thing intrigues me. What else where you taking during that cycle?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think anything below 40mg is a waste.. and in my opinion 50mg is the sweet spot for in terms of gains.. i would never ramp up again.. starting at 40 is a fine place... u could go 40/50/50/50..thats wat im doing for my test cycle right now with epi as a kick start..but that would def work standalone

clewfirst

Awards
I agree that 40 is good dosage. I didn't feel much until I went to 30mg. I ran my cycle 20/30/30/40 and I wished I had gone to 40 earlier. I started the cycle at 185 and ended at 200 with a little bit of fat gain due to a slightly sloppy diet

If I do another epi/havoc cycle I will do 40/40/40/40 and maybe try 50 in the last week.

soujerz

Awards
i ran epistane at 30,40,50,50,50,50 for 6 weeks 50mgs felt really good only problem was back pumps which peaked at week3 and then i got more and more used to them. i would try maybe 60mgs for a week or two next time. im 6'4'' 238 12% bodyfat right now so i wouldn't recommend this dose for everyone.

clewfirst

Awards
How much taurine and water were you taking while taking 50mgs? Increasing my taurine intake to around 5 grams took care of most of my back pumps.