Suggestions on a future cycle

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
In a little less than a year, I'll be free from all ties to the Marine Corps and resuming my AAS usage. I've already begun collecting a couple of types and I'm looking for a suggestion on #3. So far I've got 50 dbol tabs at 25mg per, 40ml of Fina at 75mg per ml, and two bottles of nolva on standby. I'm not trying to run any longer than 8 weeks. With this said, I was considering adding test prop to the mix for an overall great cycle but not too sure if there would be a better choice out there in place of it. Any suggestions?
Also, what dosages would be recommended for the above?
At that time my stats will be:
Height: 6'1"
Bodyweight: @240
BF%: @10-12

Thanks fellas. :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
better choice with prop and tren would be some winny. A great lean cycle with the proper diet. currently on prop-tren-winny and loving it man. Since it sounds like its been sometime since your last AAS use, ill try to avoid ED injections and try you hands on EOD with the three.
100mg prop eod
75mg tren eod (or 50-75 ed)
100mg winny eod (or 50mg ed)

That would be my vote
Sage

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sage,

Thanks for the reply. So, 8 weeks would be good with all the above? And am I understanding it right saying that the dbol should be dropped? Thanks for the patience. ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sage: not to rain on his parade, if he just wants to flat-out bulk, throwing d-bol in with tren and prop would do very well indeed. Now, if he does want to run the leanest cycle possible, I'd definitely agree and say go with the winny instead of d-bol, but if yer bulkin up, why not use the d-bol? The estrogen would probably help with the gains from the tren/prop anyways, just a bit more cutting work later on.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
agreed. didnt think he was asking for a bulk cycle though. personally, i prefer the outcome and potential of a winny-tren-prop but definitely listen to my man MB, if you're looking to pack on real mass. And yes, eight weeks.... you could get away with..... get away with (hehe)
Sage

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test and tren is a awesome stack no doubt about it. I would use test prop. For cutting you could ad winny at the last six weeks, but if your bulking I see no point to it. But bulking and dieting is more diet than anything. I am not a fan of Dbol though. You loose almost all of the water it gave you, which means almost al of your gains.

Test and EQ would be good as well.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the lean gain is what I'm looking for. I should have stated that, my bad :eek: . It's a real pain in the ass for me to drop weight and retain muscle so dbol is out of the picture (I'm one of those endo-meso guys). I'm not looking for any psycho gains, maybe like 10-15lbs of lean muscle gain in 8 weeks. I'll probably take off at least 3-4 months afterwards. I'll definately dig up some winny, I've got plenty of time to locate it.
Thanks again fellas, you're awesome. :)

Your friendly pin cushion,
Beelzebub

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the lean gain is what I'm looking for. I should have stated that, my bad :eek: . It's a real pain in the ass for me to drop weight and retain muscle so dbol is out of the picture (I'm one of those endo-meso guys). I'm not looking for any psycho gains, maybe like 10-15lbs of lean muscle gain in 8 weeks. I'll probably take off at least 3-4 months afterwards. I'll definately dig up some winny, I've got plenty of time to locate it.
Thanks again fellas, you're awesome. :)

Your friendly pin cushion,
Beelzebub
For anyone that runs across this, Beelzebub DID get psycho gains, he *exploded* from 248 to 280 :eek:!!! Wow. Very interesting journal go read it!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Dbol, proviron, prop and fina=kick ass lean bulker. to this day my fav 6 week cycle. watch out for the pumps though :D

BTW lean gains with dbol are easy to obtain if you run a good AI with it. Not like winny or fuzzybol but still not the walking water bag everyone thinks of

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just a big ol' teddy bear. but like a buddy of mine once said, "even a koala will **** you up if you rub him the wrong way." :)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Dbol, proviron, prop and fina=kick ass lean bulker. to this day my fav 6 week cycle. watch out for the pumps though :D

BTW lean gains with dbol are easy to obtain if you run a good AI with it. Not like winny or fuzzybol but still not the walking water bag everyone thinks of
How do you think masteron would work in place of proviron, generally speaking. I am planning EQ/Prop/Masteron/Tren/Winny-or-Superdrol