- 06-28-2009, 12:42 PM
- 06-28-2009, 12:52 PM
its not discontinued, the FDA recalled all the KS products due to "tainting". that means that after the FDA resolves its investigation, their products will hit the shelves again.... or not...
- 06-28-2009, 01:37 PM
what do you mean by tainting? I found somewhere that I can get this stuff, should I not take it? is it safe?
06-28-2009, 02:20 PM
basically, any time a bunch of people complain about some side effect or another, the FDA pulls the product to test it out. more likely than not, the complaints are from kids that didn't know they took a steroid and got all huffy. it might get banned like: AX superdrol, AX pheraplex, Gaspari Haladrol, etc. it might be back on the shelves like ergopharms product that was pulled a couple months ago. if it does get banned, the original company (KS in this case) will just release the nomenclature/patent out to other companies to make clones, and the FDA starts the process all over again.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tat2snlifting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:29 AM
- By angel77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:56 PM
- By BringThePain in forum NutraplanetReplies: 26Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:43 PM
- By jimmythelad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:46 PM
- By raider1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 77Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:24 PM