Ive turned into such a bastard. - AnabolicMinds.com

Ive turned into such a bastard.

  1. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Ive turned into such a bastard.


    I used to get excited whenever i saw a new PH/PS hit the market. Id do a cycle take my PCT, my time off and then do a different one. ****!!! I thought it cannot possibly be hurting me that much can it? all in all i do not think its done anything detrimental except for fing up my test. I went to the doctor and got put on some things to bring me back fully to normal. Heres where my ass comes into play. I talk to guys at the gym all the time about supplements. I have the knowledge i have from this place and know what to take, how, when what where and why. (yes i did say i messed up my test but the real message of this post is to come) Whenever i hear these guys talk i am reminded of myself when i did not know any better. The products that came out during the golden days (original superdrol, M1T, Halodrol and all the other base supps) fortunately came out all by themselves. (no mixing of the methyls or anything) But recently i came across a product that has a couple of methyls mixed and the dosage of each far exceeds the rec dosage (according to the AM Education) I walk into the sup shop acting like i do not know what the hell im doing and let them tell me what is what. I have some 18-19 yr old female that tells me that she has been selling the **** out of this and that. I ask how long people take the stuff she tells me for months on end, i ask about PCT type products, she says get some 6OXO, what does she think about organ protection? "youll only be on for a little while not long enough to do any serious damage." she says.

    I talk to guys at my gym who are taking a "Tren" PH. A guy walked up to me and stated that this **** is so good that you have to do a kidney cleanse after your done with it, but he has done the real stuff in the past and would never do it again (the real stuff that is). I guess he knows best

  2. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    i just read my post and realized that i didnt state why im such a bastard the reason i think this is because i talk to some of these guys and give them the full spectrum of what is going on and they still do not believe it. Some have no health insurance to get stuff checked but do buy the supps and take them. I can understand there logic but now that i know better do not understand why they do it after someone has told them the effects. I just wish i had someone like me walk up to me and tell me the things i tell them when i did not know any better. Fortunately i found this site and others to stop me from doing anything too bad.
  3. MHA
    MHA is offline
    New Member
    MHA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    Give or take how many cycles a year are ecomended? I know time on=time off? So like 6? Is that safe?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    Give or take how many cycles a year are ecomended? I know time on=time off? So like 6? Is that safe?
    now i think it would all depend on the chemicals.
  5. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    744

    Reputation

    i'm gonna go ahead and say you should in no circumstances run six cycles in a year. plus you're time off is supposed to equal time on plus pct which in most cases would be no less than 8 weeks
  6. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1286

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    Give or take how many cycles a year are ecomended? I know time on=time off? So like 6? Is that safe?
    Fuck no you shouldnt be running 6 (oral) cycles a year.

    If you running over 1 cycle a year there is something wrong with your training/diet regiment, or your extremely impatient.
  7. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Fuck no you shouldnt be running 6 (oral) cycles a year.

    If you running over 1 cycle a year there is something wrong with your training/diet regiment, or your extremely impatient.
    One cycle a year for a boost or to aid in a great bulk or a great cut/recomp! At least thats my intentions of these buggers.

    to the OP, you could stand there, with a hole in your stomach bleeding to death, and tell them not to go outside or else they will get shot, and they will still go. The mass stupidity of our peoples *****s some societies inbreeding programs.
  8. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113182

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Fuck no you shouldnt be running 6 (oral) cycles a year.

    If you running over 1 cycle a year there is something wrong with your training/diet regiment, or your extremely impatient.
    I think two a year is fine depending on what it is your taking.
    Remember why you started.
  9. New Member
    Smiley's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    243

    Reputation

    No offense, but this thread is completely pointless because it has no real information. Everyone that reads in this section knows methylated steroids are harmful. You have nothing about side effects, over the top dosages, liver/organ damage, proper time off, support sups...

    Throw some real results in here and you can really get your point across.
  10. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    744

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    No offense, but this thread is completely pointless because it has no real information. Everyone that reads in this section knows methylated steroids are harmful. You have nothing about side effects, over the top dosages, liver/organ damage, proper time off, support sups...

    Throw some real results in here and you can really get your point across.
    ok well i did 9 oral cycles last year and my liver fell out of my a$$ but fortunately it didn't get on my ball cuz they had shriveled up into my body... i'd highly recommend it though cuz i got REALLY big there for a while, tits don't bother me though...
  11. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    I did 2 cycles of havoc a while back.

    After a few months I did 3 weeks of p-plex at 3pill/day (thought it was bunk) switched to M-Drol for 1 week....worst experience of my life. Anxiety/panic attacks/hot flashes/insomnia....ALT 600!
  12. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113182

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I did 2 cycles of havoc a while back.

    After a few months I did 3 weeks of p-plex at 3pill/day (thought it was bunk) switched to M-Drol for 1 week....worst experience of my life. Anxiety/panic attacks/hot flashes/insomnia....ALT 600!
    Mdrol sides are horrible, I felt like I could just close my eyes and go to sleep whereever I was during the day. I'm going to try P-plex later this year.
    Remember why you started.
  13. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536 View Post
    i just read my post and realized that i didnt state why im such a bastard the reason i think this is because i talk to some of these guys and give them the full spectrum of what is going on and they still do not believe it. Some have no health insurance to get stuff checked but do buy the supps and take them. I can understand there logic but now that i know better do not understand why they do it after someone has told them the effects. I just wish i had someone like me walk up to me and tell me the things i tell them when i did not know any better. Fortunately i found this site and others to stop me from doing anything too bad.
    Why are you a bastard ?
  14. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Why are you a bastard ?
    im not just being smart.

    I think the thread is being hijacked
  15. New Member
    henryhavoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    Give or take how many cycles a year are ecomended? I know time on=time off? So like 6? Is that safe?
    No way! 6 cycles a year is OVERKILL. I wouldn't run more than three cycles a year, and even that's pushing it.
  16. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    No way! 6 cycles a year is OVERKILL. I wouldn't run more than three cycles a year, and even that's pushing it.
    6 cycles is alot.
  17. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536 View Post
    6 cycles is alot.
    Tsh just do an endless cycles of M1T with jaeger bomb chasers. You will be fine, and get huuuuuge.
  18. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Tsh just do an endless cycles of M1T with jaeger bomb chasers. You will be fine, and get huuuuuge.
    i mean with all the carbs in the jager if you throw in some protien powder its sure to add some size!!! you may even get a little bit of a selfinduced tan!!!
  19. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1286

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536 View Post
    im not just being smart.

    I think the thread is being hijacked
    I think the thread got hijacked because no one has any clue what your talking about.
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Tsh just do an endless cycles of M1T with jaeger bomb chasers. You will be fine, and get hyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuge.
    Fixed
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  21. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I think the thread got hijacked because no one has any clue what your talking about.
    good call. I was just bitching about how little people actually know about the **** they take and how the supplement stores will just sell it to them.
  22. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    744

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536 View Post
    good call. I was just bitching about how little people actually know about the **** they take and how the supplement stores will just sell it to them.
    why wouldnt they sell it to them? they dont give a f@ck
  23. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    why wouldnt they sell it to them? they dont give a f@ck

    Exactly
  24. Senior Member
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094947

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536 View Post
    good call. I was just bitching about how little people actually know about the **** they take and how the supplement stores will just sell it to them.
    Your such a ****ing BASTARD.
  25. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Your such a ****ing BASTARD.
    i know it i feel bad
  26. Senior Member
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094947

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536 View Post
    i know it i feel bad
    Ah YOUR NOT THAT BAD
  27. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82879

    Reputation Reputation

    Caveat emptor

    Its a waste to try to help people, they will ignore your advice, which may or may not be any good anyway, and listen to the little girl at the gnc store because she must know what shes talking about since she works there.

    Our society, in fact nearly our whole world, lacks any personal accountability anymore: its not my fault, let someone else worry about it, its not my job, its not my garbage, its not my water being polluted, its not happening in my town, city, country so I dont care about it, its not my responsibility to educate myself on things that may be dangerous, its always someone else responsibility, its always someone elses fault.

    6 cycles a year is stupid, 2 is fine, these little 3-4 weeks cycles are a joke anyway, but I guess when so many 140lb guys who have been training for a year gain 25lbs in 4 weeks they must really know what works and must be headed straight to the pros.

    Theres your bastard.


    Happy 4th.

    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  28. ato ucf
    Guest
    ato ucf's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Caveat emptor

    Its a waste to try to help people, they will ignore your advice, which may or may not be any good anyway, and listen to the little girl at the gnc store because she must know what shes talking about since she works there.

    Our society, in fact nearly our whole world, lacks any personal accountability anymore: its not my fault, let someone else worry about it, its not my job, its not my garbage, its not my water being polluted, its not happening in my town, city, country so I dont care about it, its not my responsibility to educate myself on things that may be dangerous, its always someone else responsibility, its always someone elses fault.

    6 cycles a year is stupid, 2 is fine, these little 3-4 weeks cycles are a joke anyway, but I guess when so many 140lb guys who have been training for a year gain 25lbs in 4 weeks they must really know what works and must be headed straight to the pros.

    Theres your bastard.


    Happy 4th.


    hahaha took the words right out of my mouth.
  29. Advanced Member
    wildman536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Caveat emptor

    Its a waste to try to help people, they will ignore your advice, which may or may not be any good anyway, and listen to the little girl at the gnc store because she must know what shes talking about since she works there.

    Our society, in fact nearly our whole world, lacks any personal accountability anymore: its not my fault, let someone else worry about it, its not my job, its not my garbage, its not my water being polluted, its not happening in my town, city, country so I dont care about it, its not my responsibility to educate myself on things that may be dangerous, its always someone else responsibility, its always someone elses fault.

    6 cycles a year is stupid, 2 is fine, these little 3-4 weeks cycles are a joke anyway, but I guess when so many 140lb guys who have been training for a year gain 25lbs in 4 weeks they must really know what works and must be headed straight to the pros.

    Theres your bastard.


    Happy 4th.

    well said.
  30. New Member
    AlbinoRhino44's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    89

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Caveat emptor

    Its a waste to try to help people, they will ignore your advice, which may or may not be any good anyway, and listen to the little girl at the gnc store because she must know what shes talking about since she works there.

    Our society, in fact nearly our whole world, lacks any personal accountability anymore: its not my fault, let someone else worry about it, its not my job, its not my garbage, its not my water being polluted, its not happening in my town, city, country so I dont care about it, its not my responsibility to educate myself on things that may be dangerous, its always someone else responsibility, its always someone elses fault.

    6 cycles a year is stupid, 2 is fine, these little 3-4 weeks cycles are a joke anyway, but I guess when so many 140lb guys who have been training for a year gain 25lbs in 4 weeks they must really know what works and must be headed straight to the pros.

    Theres your bastard.


    Happy 4th.

    I Concur. Well put.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. adderrall you bastard!
    By ssilveira55 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. Arrogant Bastard Ale
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. FOAD, you bastard cop.
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in