Awards
I was wondering for educational purposes how you could make:

5 grams EQ
5 grams Deca
10 grams T-cyp or eth

(you get the idea)

Would like to see a recipe making them into a 500mg/ml solution. I have this:

http://www.musclechemistry.com/showthread/t-23262.html

But that is 1/2 the mg/ml I would like to see. Would just reducing the oil and BB/BA work?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you can get all that into a painless solution at those concentrations. T400 is 400mg/ml and it hurts like hell.

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Don't think all of that would go into solution either and just for grins, why would you want to combine all of those into one? A) it would be harder to change dosage B) it would hurt like hell if you did get it into solution and C) Why combine EQ and Deca, when they have essential the same effects on the body..

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Don't think all of that would go into solution either and just for grins, why would you want to combine all of those into one? A) it would be harder to change dosage B) it would hurt like hell if you did get it into solution and C) Why combine EQ and Deca, when they have essential the same effects on the body..
Hang on there! I am not say all in one solution I am talking T-cyp in a 500mg/ml, Deca in a 500mg/ml, and EQ in it own 500mg/ml. 3 seperate vials!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Oh okay.. .then that is very doable.. There for a check I thought you were doing something very interesting :D I still think the pain on the 500 mg would be pretty good but managable.. Just make sure you BB, it will help get it into solution and keep it there..
I would figure you would need at least 5%BA and about 10%BB but that is a guess on my part, personally I don't like going above 5%BA so you could play with the amount of BB to use.. check over in the conversion forum, I think Kitchen Chemist has a good thread on making Test Enth...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
its doable

I ran this as my second cycle. Its a little thicker then I like but it wasn't too bad. When you combine the esters and hormones like this they can't form crystals with each hence no pain.

35 ml solution ml % volume
Testosterone Cypionate 5.250g ~11.25%
Nandrolone Decanoate 5.250g ~11.25%
Boldenolone Undecylenate 7.00g ~15.00%
BA at 5% 1.75ml 5.00%
BB at 15% 5.25ml 15.00%
Cotton seed oil ~14.875ml ~42.50%

Total 35.000 100.00%

Note while this is fairly thick it is still injectable with a 25g 1.5in dart. Pain free IF warmed first.