Nutraplanet stack combo?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am planning on running my first cycle. I have only taken creatine, dcp/evi stack, and ECA before. Now am about to ty H-drol cycle for about 5 weeks. Sawthis on nutraplanet H-Drol/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By: Anabolic Innovations would this be sufficient?

Or am I better off getting it all seperately? I was thinking of getting reservitrol with stoked with cycle support.

I can get SERM but is that really needed for just h-drol cycle? I might pick up some novladex for just in case.

But anyway my main question is, is the stack in the link above offered by nutraplanet good enough for a 5 week h-drol cycle or should I go with option 2?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
47 views and no love???

earlycuyler

Awards
Nutraplanet is a good site but the link wouldn't be enough for a 5 week supply because its only one bottle of hdrol. I never buy those prepackaged deals unless it adds up moneywise.

Getting a serm like nolva for hdrol would be kind of pointless because if you do get gyno from hdrol it will most likely be prolactin gyno. Keep it simple and stick with inhibit E.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i will be ordering a seperate h-drol bottle my main concern was over the post cycle support pills, if it would be good enough alone. I can get a SERM if needed but from what I have read its more of a, have it to be safe situation and only read people needing it when stack h-drol with other things, this being my first run, am only going to do the h-drol.

I am thinking I might just get the package and a bottle of Reversitol to throw in. (with the extra h-drol bottle of course)

any suggestions before i place my order? should I look into a anti cort like lean fx or some sort??Thanks

earlycuyler

Awards
since this is your 1st run of hdrol you should respond nicely. I don't know what you're planning on dosing it at but, I wouldn't go over 50 mg a day for the duration of the cycle no need to push it.

PCT I would just do and AI like inhibit, a natty test boost like hypertest or make your own out of trib,HGW,Maca, and on day 15 start a cortisol blocker like lean fx, simple and effective. If you really want a serm on hand pple say Nolva is the best for gyno but generally Clomid is the suggested serm to get test up.