4-ad conversion

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i have a stupid question, but how much approximately some one should take from 4-ad transdermally to match 400-500mg of test per week?

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
About a gram or more per day. Obviously it depends on how much absorbs, but the 4ad supposedly converts at around 15%.

N

neurotic

Awards
About a gram or more per day. Obviously it depends on how much absorbs, but the 4ad supposedly converts at around 15%.
This 4-diol issue is somewhat disturbing, because no one really knows its conversion rate and whether or not it has intrinsic anabolic properties. On the one hand we have that 15% conversion estimation and, on the other, those rat studies showing that mg per mg, when injected, 4-diol matches testosterone.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
First of all your not taking into account enzyme saturation and that fact that your body will not sustain test levels above supraphysiological for long when using PH's. After all is said and done its STILL A PH. If you want 500mg of test, then use test. The effects you get form high doese of 4AD are intrinsic to 4AD and probably much less attributed to test. You will get a good amount but nothing compared to injecting the real deal.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
those rat studies showing that mg per mg, when injected, 4-diol matches testosterone.
You seriously need to chill on the ratios. You put WAY to much thought on ratios alone.

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
do u think using andriol is better than 4-ad to support oral cycle?
i know andriol is a shitty AAS.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nope. Andriol is awful.