ATD vs. ADEX

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im trying to compare the 2 here and besides the half life of the 2, would like to know the difference. Sides/effectiveness etc.. If im not mistaking they are both AI's and work by the same mechanism, could anyone share

thapr3dat0r

Awards
They work by slightly different mechanisms. ATD is similar to Exemestane and Formastene which are steroidal suicide AIs. Adex is non-steroidal and non suicidal. They are both effective if used properly. I would personally use Adex on cycle and ATD post cycle.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They work by slightly different mechanisms. ATD is similar to Exemestane and Formastene which are steroidal suicide AIs. Adex is non-steroidal and non suicidal. They are both effective if used properly. I would personally use Adex on cycle and ATD post cycle.
ATD is a steroidal AI? im sorry could you further explain that? does that mean it gives androgen liek side effects or anything?

My reason for comparing the 2 is I am planning on running 1 or the other for gyno reduction w/o completely eliminating estrogen. A lump has formed in my right nipple after beginning finasteride for hair loss.

My plan was:

week 1-3

- 20mg nolva / 50 ATD

WEEK 3-6

-20mg nolva / 25 ATD

player

Awards
ATD is a steroidal AI? im sorry could you further explain that? does that mean it gives androgen liek side effects or anything?

My reason for comparing the 2 is I am planning on running 1 or the other for gyno reduction w/o completely eliminating estrogen. A lump has formed in my right nipple after beginning finasteride for hair loss.

My plan was:

week 1-3

- 20mg nolva / 50 ATD

WEEK 3-6

-20mg nolva / 25 ATD

Letro will be MUCH more effective for this purpose than adex and especially ATD. If you can get Adex, then I assume you can get Letro. With the Letro you want to start at .5mg and taper up to 2.5mg/day. Once the gyno is gone, taper back down, and might want to add in the Nolva for a week to be safe at the end to overlap any rebound. I warn you though, this will drop your estro level to near zero, and all of the sides that come along with it: dry joints, cranky, lethargy, and penis not work.

ATD will also shut down your libido, as would Adex at a dosage needed to effect gyno if it will at all. Your statement that you want to fix gyno without completely eliminating estrogen with ATD or Adex might be tough to pull off, and would def require some Nolva. I've done the letro route, but I've never heard of subbing Adex or ATD. Maybe someone else here has experience qith this? I guess that if I were you, knowing that the Letro is more harsh, it is the most likely to work, so you dont end up enduring the sides of the other two in large doses and have no results and having to do it over again anyway. Good luck.

thapr3dat0r

Awards

My plan was:

week 1-3

- 20mg nolva / 50 ATD

WEEK 3-6

-20mg nolva / 25 ATD
Steroids is very generic term and can encompass a lot of different drugs, most of which are not anabolic or androgenic.

ATD is a steroidal AI in that it is permanently and irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme until it is flushed out of the body. As opposed to adex or letro which inhibit the enzyme by reversible competition. Not really a big difference since the body replaces these enzymes in a matter of days.

Anyway, I agree w/ Player and everything he posted above. Letro is your best bet for gyno reduction.