What's making me break out!??

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
On third week of formestane and eq plex cycle. Which do you th k is most likely the culpret?? Btw I never have gotten acne like this in my life.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no way of knowing due to interactions, personal effects, etc.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I guess eh. This is a piss off. Thinking of quoting ths cycle.

henryhavoc

Awards
I guess eh. This is a piss off. Thinking of quoting ths cycle.
It will cease after your cycle bro. I'm doing my PCT from a m-drol cycle and after a few days it was all gone.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sometimes as i start a cycle, like PP for example, i get some zits until my hormones calm down and stablize.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
i dropped the form to see if that helps..
Might be a combination of the hormones plus its been pretty warm lately here in Toronto. Its starting to clear up a bit but damn, worse acne ive ever had even my boss said something lol

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
There are a few things that can help a bit, but for many its the price of steroid use (unless you stack more drugs to combat acne).

Stay at the same dose. Make sure the dosing is even and consistent throughout the day. Cut down on the dairy products (its not a myth). Go to the store and get the acne wash with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Rubbing it on zits before bed helps too.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"They can lock me away for taking drugs, but they can't stop my face from breaking out!" -Screwtape.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
There are a few things that can help a bit, but for many its the price of steroid use (unless you stack more drugs to combat acne).

Stay at the same dose. Make sure the dosing is even and consistent throughout the day. Cut down on the dairy products (its not a myth). Go to the store and get the acne wash with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Rubbing it on zits before bed helps too.

Thanks bro, yeah i grabbed some acne pads which seem to be helping dry them out. Ive ran havoc before and didnt have this problem at all. So it kinda sucks lol. But yea i think its just from the sudden rush of hormones. Alot of people say that you really start to feel the bold in week 3 which i am in so it makes sense. I just hope my body gets adjusted soon.

Im running 800 mg's a day spread into two seperate doses. I may split them into three to see if that helps.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
It might just be the compound too. Different compounds will even give people acne on different parts of their body.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
welcome to steroid use. from what i've seen, guys who have never had bad acne it typically fades. so u shouldnt have a problem. but guys who have problems already... it usually gets real bad and DOES NOT GO AWAY WHEN U STOP. sucks

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
youre messing with your natty test levels man. of course youre going to be breaking out bro.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, yeah i grabbed some acne pads which seem to be helping dry them out. Ive ran havoc before and didnt have this problem at all. So it kinda sucks lol. But yea i think its just from the sudden rush of hormones. Alot of people say that you really start to feel the bold in week 3 which i am in so it makes sense. I just hope my body gets adjusted soon.

Im running 800 mg's a day spread into two seperate doses. I may split them into three to see if that helps.

EQ (if you're taking a prohormone to EQ) can make people break out bad. I've read about it a lot before.

I'm prone and formestane didn't effect me negatively. Epistane (havoc) completely cleared me up! Was interesting..had no acne at all while on it until pct.

Accutane might be the only solution if it doesn't slow down, in combination with antibacterial soap, etc. Don't let it get too bad...see a dermatolgist before you end up with scaring. It's easy to let it go especially if it's mostly just on the back.

btw, Toronto's my home too.. or was my home for 10 years before I came to nyc for my job. I was just back there this weekend, beautiful weather, got a nice tan boating out on the lake :D

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
EQ (if you're taking a prohormone to EQ) can make people break out bad. I've read about it a lot before.

I'm prone and formestane didn't effect me negatively. Epistane (havoc) completely cleared me up! Was interesting..had no acne at all while on it until pct.

Accutane might be the only solution if it doesn't slow down, in combination with antibacterial soap, etc. Don't let it get too bad...see a dermatolgist before you end up with scaring. It's easy to let it go especially if it's mostly just on the back.

btw, Toronto's my home too.. or was my home for 10 years before I came to nyc for my job. I was just back there this weekend, beautiful weather, got a nice tan boating out on the lake :D
Yea it definetly was the eq. Im into week 3 of my pct and going strong adding back in the formestane while running 40 mg's of nolvadex. My acne stoped as soon as I was done with the eq and its just now almost 100% clear.

You were back this weekend eh? For Caribana or what? I think they got all the trash just recently cleaned up for that too, we had a garbage strike here for about a month and a half. It was brutal. But yea i love this city :)

Judging by your display pic your into dnb? ( noisia ) !

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You were back this weekend eh? For Caribana or what? I think they got all the trash just recently cleaned up for that too, we had a garbage strike here for about a month and a half. It was brutal. But yea i love this city :)

Judging by your display pic your into dnb? ( noisia ) !
I came back to renew my work visa, was an unplanned trip, last minute. I didn't go to caribana this year though.

Yeah I used to DJ for years, mostly dnb.