2 types of TREN?

brooksy3434

Awards
I was looking into some Tren products and they seem to be made up of different things....one starts with a 17 and the other 19nor??? which one is better or the real deal?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
"trens" are 19nor or Estra-......NOT 17 (these are usually methylated)

they are the same compound but written differently

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: With 5,000+ posts here, you should know better than to post that URL.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everyone makes mistakes, I think he just really wants an answer, suncloud is good sht.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into some Tren products and they seem to be made up of different things....one starts with a 17 and the other 19nor??? which one is better or the real deal?
"trens" are 19nor or Estra-......NOT 17 (these are usually methylated)

they are the same compound but written differently
I think what brooksy3434 mean is 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone which is Methoxy-TRN or Trenadrol.

The other is 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione which is the same as Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. BTW it is not tren. It is a prohormone to dienolone (similar compound to M-Dien but not methylated).

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: With 5,000+ posts here, you should know better than to post that URL.
sorry. i know nutraplanet doesn't carry that compound and the company who makes trenadrol's direct website is still under construction. no offense intended, just trying to find a link with the compounds ingredient.

kilosports trenadrol
17b-methoxy-trienbolone 30mg

sorry for any misunderstandings :(

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from what I hear....the ingredient in the recent Trenadrol is simply the same now as the dienelone precursors. I also believe that kilo sports was raided recently so it might be wise to steer clear of them for a while.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
from what I hear....the ingredient in the recent Trenadrol is simply the same now as the dienelone precursors. I also believe that kilo sports was raided recently so it might be wise to steer clear of them for a while.

Yeah, I hear so.

The recent batch (since they changed the label into 30mg) seems to be the same as 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione or Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (dienolone precusors).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well that makes the real trenadrol i've got more valuable

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hear so.

The recent batch (since they changed the label into 30mg) seems to be the same as 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione or Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (dienolone precusors).
Either way Id rather use the estra anyhow so the old Kilo ingredient (whatever the fck it is)can go away forever for all I care.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I think what brooksy3434 mean is 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone which is Methoxy-TRN or Trenadrol.

The other is 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione which is the same as Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. BTW it is not tren. It is a prohormone to dienolone (similar compound to M-Dien but not methylated).
Actually, neither one of these are "tren"(bolone). Of course, real "tren"(bolone) has both 19-nor and 17(b-ol) in it's chemical nomenclature.

It's been over a year since this thread (Stop ****ing Saying 'TREN'), and still forum posters and supplement marketers won't stop calling these dienolone precursors TREN...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey the 19-nor stuff I've got is called "T-Roid" haha. Any supplement with ROID in the name is plain silly.

The naming is pretty funny in general though... but the whole PH industry is kinda retarded. Hypothetically i could have a startup company and start putting out "Ultra Roid Drol" being a blend of 10mg Superdrol, 20mg Pheraplex and 50mg 19-nor "tren" per pill, have a recommended 2 pills a day and 60 pills a bottle. And say "this stuff will get you HUUUUGE"

brooksy3434

Awards
thanks for all the advice but I am still lost in the sauce

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the advice but I am still lost in the sauce
what can we help clarify?

19nor and estra-4 are the same compound, 17b nobody knows. tren is called tren because its structurally similar to trenbolone, missing a double bond. unfortunately, the body cannot insert the double bond, so it will never become trenbolone, but instead a steroid called dienelone.