M1T, 4AD and Water Weight

savagery

Awards
To what extent does M1T stacked with 4AD cause water retention? I have been cutting for a month eating a high-protein, 500-700 calorie deficit diet. I went from 201 to 195 in the first three weeks without any noticable decrease in strength. Five days ago, I started 10mg M1T with 200mg 4AD transdermal. Now, I've gained five pounds in five days and I'm back up to 200. I don't look puffy at all. If anything I look harder and more vascular than before I started.

Is this mostly water, or is it possible that I'm actually putting on weight while on a calorie deficit? I was under the impression that M1T did not cause water retention. It could be the 4AD, but when I took 1200mg oral 4AD during a previous cycle, I gained only 1-2 pounds water weight.

Thanks,
Savagery

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Compounds like M1T will cause some water weight but the water will be in the muscle cells.

Compounds like 4ad cause water weight under the skin giving the puffy appearance.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You could easily gain weight on a calroic deficit intially but it will taper off. I experience this everytime I go on a cutting cycle (because I alsways use androgens). Most of it increased muscle glycogen and subcutaneous water as NM stated.

savagery

Awards
So I guess most of the five pounds I'm seeing is water weight within the muscle, because I doubt that the 4AD could cause so much water gain so quickly. (and I don't look puffy)

Does this extra water in the muscle cells contribute to the anabolic effect?

Compounds like M1T will cause some water weight but the water will be in the muscle cells.

Compounds like 4ad cause water weight under the skin giving the puffy appearance.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6