6OXO and PCT

x2thez53913

Awards
first off i have not ran any cycle of any subtance but of course creatine and protien, age is only 17, however trying to learn about chemicals for the past couple years has lead me to wonder how good is 6OXO for PCT
My personal opinion is why would you want to use a substance like 6OXO when you could buy Nolvadex from a research chemical company and get better results guranteed
also 6OXO has a andro relation and they suggest you stay on it for 6 weeks max, now i realize this is to save companys asses from suits, but still it can surpress your system to a extent so why would you take a substance that can surpress your natural test system when you are trying to rebound........... come on its a good supplement but overpopulated by ads and it being extremely easy to get
so why dont people just buy some Nolva from a research company for the same price almost for a PCT
I dont know keep in mind i am young so dont flame me to badly for my ideas or if this was already thought of
but any opinions r welcome
oh yah i know my spelling sucks so bear with it

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sorry being young will not save you here ;) and here is some help with spelling http://www.iespell.com/
And finally welcome to the board and stay around and learn before you decide to use PH or gear.. better to know what you are doing and get the best out of what you are using than doing it half assed..

devildog

Awards
Well, there is the issue of legality. Sure you can get Nolva but the legality of the substance for research purposes is a gray area.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
the main reason for the grey issue is that it a prescription med..

devildog

Awards
Which is a good reason why some people won't buy it. I can't chance buying it. I'd like to, but I can't risk it in my profession.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Well then I would reccomend sticking to 1-ad and thats about it. 6oxo is garbage for anything stronger

db

comrade

Awards
Which is a good reason why some people won't buy it. I can't chance buying it. I'd like to, but I can't risk it in my profession.
dido, can't buy it because of legality.

i would assume 6-oxo would not be sufficient when using 4-ad.

x2thez53913

Awards
dido, can't buy it because of legality.

i would assume 6-oxo would not be sufficient when using 4-ad.
Actual i believe it was Rick Collins author of Legal Muscle or something along those lines has a article about the legality of research products he says that it is still the compound so it still has legal issue to follow to an extent or somewhat along those lines
please dont quote me because i read that awhile ago
and thanx everyone for accepting me
i am learning pretty knowledgable i think for my age but still have some ways to go
hoping to get some nice articles typed in the near future
and i know alot about PHs and "gear"
hell someone ask me to name something and i can name 29 off hand without using PCT or Extras like slin and HGH and possible IGF
and for about half of those i can give thier name brand and then the chemical plus what they r used for and other extras
so not too bad just hoping to get more knowledge so if someone would liek to PM me about some nice sites and books
anabolics 2004 i am looking at buying in the near future