Best Ph for lean dry gains w/ Strength

jwick77

Awards
H-drol, Trenadrol, or Epi?
Hdrol/Trenadrol (if you can get some) stack!! I start mine Monday!!!

H Drol
50/75/75/75/75/75

Trenadrol
0/0/60/60/60/60

I would like to go higher on the Tren but cant find anymore....

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
SD is lil 2 toxic for me. I have run it before but didnt like it. I have used h-drol 1-t tren and epi. h-drol altho mild has got me cut as hell. Any other opins?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
SD is lil 2 toxic for me. I have run it before but didnt like it. I have used h-drol 1-t tren and epi. h-drol altho mild has got me cut as hell. Any other opins?
How would you compare the gains/sides/PCT of 1-TT with h-drol and epi?

My first cycle was h-drol and I'd like to try 1-TT for my next cycle but I'm leaning towards 1-T because I'm a bit chicken of the increased gyno risk from 1-TT.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
lets just say i have tryed all 3. 1-t tren h-drol x2 and epi. I am breaking all my PR on 1-t tren every time I hit the gym and have gained the most mass. The cream part of it is a pain in the ass imo. But the product is amazing. If you take the right supps gyno is not a problem at all. (p-5-p, vitex, bulk powerfull, cycle support) its a kick ass product.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
lets just say i have tryed all 3. 1-t tren h-drol x2 and epi. I am breaking all my PR on 1-t tren every time I hit the gym and have gained the most mass. The cream part of it is a pain in the ass imo. I would personally rec Kilo Sports Trenadrol. The cream has to be on the skin for 12+ hours to fully take effect, which is not easy to plan out. Orals are mad easy and Kilo tren has amazing reviews everywhere. If you take the right supps gyno is not a problem at all. (p-5-p, vitex, bulk powerfull, cycle support) its a kick ass product.
What's p-5-p?

Not sure how powerfull helps with gyno but it'll be a cold day in hell before I ever use a usplabs supplement.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
p-5-p is b vitamin why dont you like usplabs? powerfull is a great product i know alot of friends on it

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard eq jet is pretty good **** for solid gains in mass and strength but its not very cost effective.

I got mad strong off of p tren which is estra 4 9

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
p-5-p is b vitamin why dont you like usplabs? powerfull is a great product i know alot of friends on it
Jake, Jacob -- Whatever the owner's name is... He's a prick in the worst way. I absolutely refuse to let that guy have a single penny from my pocket.

Besides that, the claim that Powerfull increases HGH production by 221% in one dose has got to be the most ridiculous claim ever made by a supplement company.

As far as I'm concerned that company is really shady.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see a review of E-Pol where the user did not gain significant strength and add lean mass.

Because you want to stay away from SD, an H-drol clone might be your best option.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
h-drol has treated me very well in the past. what is E-pol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
h-drol has treated me very well in the past. what is E-pol
tren/super stack...with CHROMIUM PICOLINATE....hahaha....if i recall correctly purus isnt a board sponsor blue....and as subtle as you were...still looks like your trying to push a product to me....

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i am prob going to do this. Whats the best time to take each compound

hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
tren 60/60/60/60/60
DHEA 50mg

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion for least amount of sides and most strength and mass gains EPI is a clear winner. Not to mention how amazing it makes you feel. 40-50mgs for 6 weeks is my personal ultimate cycle. Hit my PR on just about everthing while running @ 50mg for 6 weeks.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
epi can give sides is it any good for cutting after a bulk cycle?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
epi can give sides is it any good for cutting after a bulk cycle?
It has sides like everything else...but the sides are limited to back pumps as far as my experience goes and yes it can definetly be used as a cutter or on a recomp. Completely diet based as to what it will do for you. Strength gains are no question, youll gain some weight no matter what your eating. All lean weight if your diet is even semi clean. I just LOVE epi. I've triend damn near everything. Try IronMagLabs 1-Andro if you dont want a lot of weight but solid gains in strength and some leaning qualities. Check my log in my sig.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
It has sides like everything else...but the sides are limited to back pumps as far as my experience goes and yes it can definetly be used as a cutter or on a recomp. Completely diet based as to what it will do for you. Strength gains are no question, youll gain some weight no matter what your eating. All lean weight if your diet is even semi clean. I just LOVE epi. I've triend damn near everything. Try IronMagLabs 1-Andro if you dont want a lot of weight but solid gains in strength and some leaning qualities. Check my log in my sig.
how hard was epi on your joints?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
its dry for sure. how would you comp epi to h-drol for a recomp?

abuleh

Awards
p-5-p is the co enzyme of vitamin b6 and it is used to control/ decrease prolactin. Prolactin is often mentioned together with lactating and prolactin induced gyno together with progestins or even with designer tren products.

powerfull contains L-dopa. L-dopa raises dopamin levels which lowers prolactin levels and is also used to prevent prolactin gyno on cycle. Vitex does the same trick.

~abuleh

abuleh

Awards
How about a hdrol into epi bridge cycle? I did this last summer and gained over 20lbs in 6 wks. This was my best ph/ps cycle ever, lean dry gains and amazing strenght.

I did not even dose it very high

hdrol 4wks @50mg (first time hdrol though)
Epi, 20,20,30,40, started in wk3

~abuleh

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p-5-p is the co enzyme of vitamin b6 and it is used to control/ decrease prolactin. Prolactin is often mentioned together with lactating and prolactin induced gyno together with progestins or even with designer tren products.

powerfull contains L-dopa. L-dopa raises dopamin levels which lowers prolactin levels and is also used to prevent prolactin gyno on cycle. Vitex does the same trick.

~abuleh
What's p-5-p?

Not sure how powerfull helps with gyno but it'll be a cold day in hell before I ever use a usplabs supplement.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/p-5-p-60-tabs.html

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion for least amount of sides and most strength and mass gains EPI is a clear winner. Not to mention how amazing it makes you feel. 40-50mgs for 6 weeks is my personal ultimate cycle. Hit my PR on just about everthing while running @ 50mg for 6 weeks.
I have to disagree with you about the side effects of epi. Any steroid-related side effect you an dream of, someone has gotten it with epi. Even if they do everything right during their cycle and PCT they can run into trouble.

I have no idea what percentage of people using epi experience side effects but it's not minuscule. When I started researching my first cycle I was set to run Havoc and bought a bottle. After continued research that bottle sits in a cupboard never to be opened (by me). I compare using epi to playing Russian roulette because you just don't know how it's going to effect you until you try. I didn't want to gamble.

That's the dark side of epi. But if you are one of the lucky ones (no question the majority of people come out OK if they have a good PCT) then epi is fantastic and it can be used for increasing size, cutting or recomp.

For least sides hdrol is the clear winner.

For least sides with most gains 1-T and 1-T Tren seem to be solid candidates although I've never tried them. But unlike just about every other product out there I don't think I've ever heard about a negative experience with one of PP's products.

But I don't think any of this is helping qwerty sicne he seems to have tried just about everything mentioned in this thread :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree with you about the side effects of epi. Any steroid-related side effect you an dream of, someone has gotten it with epi. Even if they do everything right during their cycle and PCT they can run into trouble.

I have no idea what percentage of people using epi experience side effects but it's not minuscule. When I started researching my first cycle I was set to run Havoc and bought a bottle. After continued research that bottle sits in a cupboard never to be opened (by me). I compare using epi to playing Russian roulette because you just don't know how it's going to effect you until you try. I didn't want to gamble.

That's the dark side of epi. But if you are one of the lucky ones (no question the majority of people come out OK if they have a good PCT) then epi is fantastic and it can be used for increasing size, cutting or recomp.

For least sides with most gains 1-T and 1-T Tren seem to be solid candidates although I've never tried them. But unlike just about every other product out there I don't think I've ever heard about a negative experience with one of PP's products.

But I don't think any of this is helping qwerty sicne he seems to have tried just about everything mentioned in this thread :)

You have alot of opinions considering not having used most of these mones.

1-T definitely has sides! If you call nipples hurting to high heaven and a feroucious itch beyond belief...good product but can't light a candle next to Epi.

H-dro is nice and mild but you gotta run high dose and use 2 bottles at least.

Epi is very safe and the clear winner here. No sides what so ever. I sure if you search real hard you'll find those claiming gyno and shedding but seems highly unlikely and exaggerated and no sides with great results is the norm not on of the lucky ones.

READ THE STICKY ON DESIGNERS!

Yes I have used all 3 and am onto H-Roid right now. Go ahead and open that Havoc bottle....it's amazing! You will love it! and if you really are that afraid use it on a EOD pulse to spread it out....that's what I did. Was my most memorable cycle.:duel:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like hdrol if you run it near 100mgs for 6 weeks. Very mild and a great recomp. Thats the route I would go for a recomp personally. 75-100 mgs every day for 6 weeks.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I understand you have made a personal choice but how can you disagree that epi has the least sides. I didnt say it had NO sides I said it had the least for the gains. I still believe that gains versus sides EPI wins. Hdrol def. has less sides but the gains are also much milder.....for me. Everyone is different.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi didn't give me strength or size just hardness and vascularity, no strength even at 40mg. A few others are like me and didn't get much out of it.

Lean gains w/ strength can be made on almost any PH cycle if your diet is right. But for the best #s concerning lbm gained vs. fat, & strength gained, it has go to to Superdrol for me.

ecupirate

Awards
I have only taken one ph and that was hdrol about a year ago, it worked great for me. Diet was completely solid but I def dropped about 1-2 bf and have great strength gains. Maybe you could try pmag, I heard good things about it.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
tren/super stack...with CHROMIUM PICOLINATE....hahaha....if i recall correctly purus isnt a board sponsor blue....and as subtle as you were...still looks like your trying to push a product to me....
Let me know if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that if we were carried in the NP store, I was able to talk about the products.

Thanks

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

This statement is true of any and every compound. How can you know how anything will effect you until you try it even non-hormonal products. I have been pulsing epi @ 50mg 3x/week on workout days with no sides at all, I'm not impressed with gains either but zero sides. I'm gonna up it to 60mg this week and see if that changes anything in terms of gains.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
agreed epi was the only pro-h that gave me puffy nipps at the end of cycle. everyone reacts differently

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
You have alot of opinions considering not having used most of these mones.

1-T definitely has sides! If you call nipples hurting to high heaven and a feroucious itch beyond belief...good product but can't light a candle next to Epi.

H-dro is nice and mild but you gotta run high dose and use 2 bottles at least.

Epi is very safe and the clear winner here. No sides what so ever. I sure if you search real hard you'll find those claiming gyno and shedding but seems highly unlikely and exaggerated and no sides with great results is the norm not on of the lucky ones.

READ THE STICKY ON DESIGNERS!

Yes I have used all 3 and am onto H-Roid right now. Go ahead and open that Havoc bottle....it's amazing! You will love it! and if you really are that afraid use it on a EOD pulse to spread it out....that's what I did. Was my most memorable cycle.:duel:
Sorry to revive this but I wasn't on for a while and I'm trying to get caught up.

Just because I haven't tried them all doesn't mean I can't have a sound opinion about them. I researched the hell out of Epi before deciding not to use it. After all, one person's experience isn't enough to go by, you have to look at the big picture.

I am convinced that Epi is not very safe, saying that there are "no sides whatsoever" is totally wrong and misleading to people. You don't have to look hard at all to find reports of extreme sides. Lots and lots of people have had them with Epi. And it's erratic as hell, some people don't have problems until their second or third cycle even if they did everything the same way in each cycle. Based on my research it seems like it's a wildly unpredictable steroid and tons of guys are stuck with gyno from using Epi. OTOH H-drol is safe but gians rather minimal for some people.

As for 1-T, I've personally not come across any negative experiences in the forums. I can't figure out why, either they don't happen or people don't talk about them. Are painful, itchy nips common side effects? Any other common side effects? I would definitely like to hear about this -- for 1-T not 1-T Tren.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
1-t is just one andro. i would never use it. 1-t tren idk if i will use again as it made me lathargic, no libido, but i gained 13 lbs from it. H-drol is my pick, mild, melts fat, and my body reacts well to it. Epi when i ran it gave me puffy nipps, im lucky i did not get gyno.

anberlin80

when did you start noticing benefits from epi?? I'm on day 5 of Havoc at 40mg/day. I haven't noticed any difference in workouts or mood yet, thanks!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
id still go with SD. its harsh but the liver heals very nicely. specially if you use cycle assist with milk thistle, and everything else in it. youll be fine and get some awesome gains, that are dry, from some good ol SD!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
You have to run 2 bottles at least? That sounds insane to me. I am still searching for a decent dry prohormone. H-drol makes me gain freaky strength and mass, but I notice bloat in my face after week 1. Epi is okay, but I don't get nearly the strength gains as I do with H-Drol. Because of this constant debate, I am sure that there is no 1 king prohormone for dry clean gains.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i gain alot of strenght and size from a tren/m-drol cycle and the next one i ran was a tren/hdrol cycle and not nearly as much.