Epi, 11-oxo, and Furaguno

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to start my 1st cycle in a few weeks, and have been spending loads of time on here just reading, researching, and taking it all in.

I'm looking to lean out - drop some fat and add some muscle. Stats are currently 6'0, 205, ~12-13%, and 6 years lifting experience. Just came off of a CKD and am eating at maintenance.....around 3000 cal. I do realize for a recomp I will need to eat slightly above maintenance cals. Current macros are 300p/200c/100f

I decided to run an epi/11-oxo bridge some time ago, and am still planning on running that regardless as I have everything here all ready to go. However, i've been doing some research into furaguno and wanted some opinions. I was thinking of adding it to my epi/11-oxo bridge (found a place where I can get it on the cheap 5-6 boxes for about 100 bucks) and would look like this

Epi 20/30/30/40/40/40/0/0/0 weeks 1-6
Fur 0/0/0/100/150/200/250/0/0/0 weeks 4-7
11-oxo 0/0/0/0/0/450/450/450/450 weeks 6-9

PCT: Cycle Assist (both during and PCT)
Lean Xtreme
PCS
Activate Xtreme
Powerfull

I know there is no SERM in here, I do not feel comfortable ordering one to my residence. I know the potential ramifications of that decision so do not hang me for it.

Based on my proposed cycle, I would like some opinions on what I have above and the addition of the furaguno. Regardless my cycle and pct will at least look like what I have above as the furaguno is still something i'm playing with. Thanks.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
looks ok to me for the most part, maybe a few changes on dosing, I woudl start epi at 30 since for the first two weeks that is going to be solo, and I would wait and see if you need to go to 40, you may not especially since week4 on it will be stacked.

With the fura, start at 200-250 and run for more than 4 weeks, or probably save it and dont do it. 200 seems to be minimum amount to get results and seems to be better with a little longer time frame.

for the adrenosterone, looks good, although could taper off dosage, some people are not fans of this, but some like it.

PCT, I cant comment because I am unsure of products, I prefer a serm and then middle of it a downward taper of an ai. Just make sure to take plenty of time off before next cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
looks ok to me for the most part, maybe a few changes on dosing, I woudl start epi at 30 since for the first two weeks that is going to be solo, and I would wait and see if you need to go to 40, you may not especially since week4 on it will be stacked.

With the fura, start at 200-250 and run for more than 4 weeks, or probably save it and dont do it. 200 seems to be minimum amount to get results and seems to be better with a little longer time frame.

for the adrenosterone, looks good, although could taper off dosage, some people are not fans of this, but some like it.

PCT, I cant comment because I am unsure of products, I prefer a serm and then middle of it a downward taper of an ai. Just make sure to take plenty of time off before next cycle.
Thanks brother, i'll take this into consideration and appreciate the advice.