any word on ph ban

bt4ever

Banned
Awards
Is the ph ban going to happen and if so is it going to be soon. Need to see what the feeling is on this matter just in case I need to stock up big time.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
believe me when there is news you won't have to ask around for it. check usfa.biz if you really wanna learn up on the ban

JustOne

Awards
You can also check a bills status at http://thomas.loc.gov/ . You have to know the number of the bill or a keyword to search on. Type in steroids and it will bring up the Senate and House bills, the House bill looks to be pretty much dead, however the Senate (Joe Biden's) bill has been read and referred to committee. The last movement was in November '03. It's seems it will be slipped into an appropriations bill, with Bush just signing this new omnibus bill, we MAY have bought a decent amount of time due to the deficits.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you plan to stock up & have the money now, I'd at least start buying the essentials. I started stockpiling in November.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the usual government dragging ass will work outto our favor on this one. ;)