Help with my SD cycle (I've stopped gaining!)

  1. Help with my SD cycle (I've stopped gaining!)


    First two weeks were amazing - I put on 9lbs and my muscles feel like rocks. Midway through my second week, my gains started to slow down dramatically. I'm in the middle of my third week, and now I haven't gained anything at all. I'm eating plenty of calories, working out 4 or 5 times a week and all that. I haven't changed anything!

    I've been running a 10/20/20/30 but I think I might have to bump it up to 10/20/30/30 for my gains to keep going up. Suggestions? Should I end my cycle early or bump up the dosage?

    Thanks!


  2. most people run SD for only 3 wks. It is very, very liver toxic and usauly when you bump up the dosage you take the chance of more sides. Be realy careful with this PH/DS....

  3. Quote Originally Posted by gabecamp View Post
    most people run SD for only 3 wks. It is very, very liver toxic and usauly when you bump up the dosage you take the chance of more sides. Be realy careful with this PH/DS....
    Thanks for the advice! So should I finish up the cycle with 30mg per day and then start my PCT? So overall I'd be finishing up with 10/20/30. I've had very minimal sides (moderate acne and my nuts hurt every now and then), but I don't want to over do it even though my luck has been good so far.

    Thanks again
    •   
       


  4. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

  5. If your not gaining your not eating. . . That goes for while your on or off steroids. Most people on this board dont surpass 20mg because its not necessary. Revaluate your diet and you will grow

  6. he's right, about 3 weeks it's mostly over. the stuff stays with you at least a week after cessation too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    If your not gaining your not eating. . . That goes for while your on or off steroids. Most people on this board dont surpass 20mg because its not necessary. Revaluate your diet and you will grow
    I figured someone would say this. I've been eating 3000-4000 calories a day, and as I said, my diet has not changed since I started. I put on 9lbs pretty quickly, so I don't understand why I'm not still growing. So I should stay at 20mg?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    he's right, about 3 weeks it's mostly over. the stuff stays with you at least a week after cessation too.
    Thanks for the comment bro

  9. really track your diet at fitday.com
    you may be surprised where you're at versus where you think you are

  10. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    really track your diet at fitday.com
    you may be surprised where you're at versus where you think you are
    Thanks a bunch for the link!

    Do you prefer the online version or the PC download?

  11. Nevermind, just saw that the download costs 30 bucks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    Nevermind, just saw that the download costs 30 bucks
    It was a while ago, but I think there's a torrent floating out there with it.
  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    he's right, about 3 weeks it's mostly over. the stuff stays with you at least a week after cessation too.
    God bless, where do people get their info from? neither part of this is actually true.

    Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    I figured someone would say this. I've been eating 3000-4000 calories a day, and as I said, my diet has not changed since I started. I put on 9lbs pretty quickly, so I don't understand why I'm not still growing. So I should stay at 20mg?
    if you gained 9 lets say all muscle pounds, you realize your maintenance is higher too? average estimate is from 40-60 cals per pound, so 360-540 cal a day more in your maintenance now than when you started the cycle, so bump it up! this is part of why peoples gains slow


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It was a while ago, but I think there's a torrent floating out there with it.
    Wouldn't that be illegal even in canada?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    God bless, where do people get their info from? neither part of this is actually true.



    if you gained 9 lets say all muscle pounds, you realize your maintenance is higher too? average estimate is from 40-60 cals per pound, so 360-540 cal a day more in your maintenance now than when you started the cycle, so bump it up! this is part of why peoples gains slow




    Wouldn't that be illegal even in canada?

    Thank you very much! That makes a lot more since than before! I didn't account for the maintenance when I planned out my diet for the cycle (rookie mistake I guess). Once again thanks so much for clearing things up.

  15. By the way guys, here's the torrent if anyone else was looking for it:

    thepiratebay.org/torrent/3860488/FitDay_PC

  16. i just use the online

  17. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    i just use the online
    Both versions are great, but for the goal weight, it won't let me put anything higher than my current weight (my guess is that FitDay was meant for weight loss). But the food database is amazing and it's all working out great so far. The link for the PC version comes with a serial that works fine by the way. Thanks again for the responses guys - I love this forum

  18. I stopped gaining after my third week when I did SD. I saw the bulk of my gains in the first and second week. I think I only gained 1 or 2 pounds the third week and nothing the 4th week. Overall I gained just shy of 20 pounds though.

  19. Yeah i've said this a few times with Superdrol, you gain so much weight initially that towards the end of the cycle you have to up your calories to keep gaining

    So... I would go to 30mg and increase calories.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WunHungLo View Post
    I stopped gaining after my third week when I did SD. I saw the bulk of my gains in the first and second week. I think I only gained 1 or 2 pounds the third week and nothing the 4th week. Overall I gained just shy of 20 pounds though.
    Congrats! I'm just trying to squeeze out a final 5lbs this week and maybe a little into next week. So I'm probably looking at a 3 week cycle plus a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yeah i've said this a few times with Superdrol, you gain so much weight initially that towards the end of the cycle you have to up your calories to keep gaining

    So... I would go to 30mg and increase calories.
    Thanks for the advice UnrealMachine. You're right about the initial weight gain! I forgot all about planning that part into my diet.

    Thanks again!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    he's right, about 3 weeks it's mostly over. the stuff stays with you at least a week after cessation too.
    Dude SD leaves your body the next day you stop taking it. It has very short half life. Go check it out

  22. If you have one pill it may be gone by the next day, but by the end of a cycle you've ramped the concentration of it up high enough that it sticks around for a few more days. For me, i go strong and feel on for about 5 days past the last pill, after that things start to go downhill.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    If you have one pill it may be gone by the next day, but by the end of a cycle you've ramped the concentration of it up high enough that it sticks around for a few more days. For me, i go strong and feel on for about 5 days past the last pill, after that things start to go downhill.

    That makes sense. I never thought about that.
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Yeah, thats what half life means. but even at peak, if you took 30mg all at once then 8 hrs later 15 is left, 8 hours later 7.5 is left, 8 hours later 3.75 is left. So theres not a significant amount there past 24 hours.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  25. Yes but you've just demonstrated that some amount will be present 24 hours later. Over the course of a cycle, this amount will slowly build up day after day for weeks so that the concentration will still be elevated even beyond 1 day post cycle. Which is why after 2 SUperdrol cycles i noticed the effects until about 4-5 days later.

    Also not 100% of the compound is eliminated as dictated by the half life, as being lipophylic means that some gets absorbed into fat cells. I'm sure there's other ways by which the compound may linger.

  26. Ester's last way longer.
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yes but you've just demonstrated that some amount will be present 24 hours later. Over the course of a cycle, this amount will slowly build up day after day for weeks so that the concentration will still be elevated even beyond 1 day post cycle. Which is why after 2 SUperdrol cycles i noticed the effects until about 4-5 days later.

    Also not 100% of the compound is eliminated as dictated by the half life, as being lipophylic means that some gets absorbed into fat cells. I'm sure there's other ways by which the compound may linger.
    See that bolded part is misleading though, as the amount left is inconsequential. I've run it through on calculators before, at somewhere between 24-48 hours there isn't enough left to be able to tell, regardless of how long you were on. And that was at 30mg taken at once. 10mg becomes 5 at 8, 2.5 at 16 and 1.25 at 24, and is .625 @ 32, .3175 @ 40, .15whatever @ 48 hours. pretty much, no matter how long you've been on at 48 hours there is no chemical effect left. Yes the amount is higher than 0, but 1mg of superdrol doesn't exert noticeable effect either.


    Some of the effects you may be still noticing 4-5 days later might be related to all the other side effects - higher red blood cell count, glycogen supercompensation, etc. Doesn't mean the chemical is still there Although it is possible that there is some absorption to fat cells, I'm not sure it would be a noticeable amount.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. Yeah definitely going to be a lot of the glycogen etc. around a few days later and that probably explains more of the strength than the compound. But lemme think this out... say you were taking 30mg but it was spaced throughout the day. Let's say the last 10mg dose is taken at 4pm everyday, which effectively means 5mg carrying over into the next day, in addition to whatever is carried over from the previous 20mg doses. Wouldn't this allow for more to be build up in the long run? Because 5mg is carrying over from the last pill alone, plus the other pills let's say 7mg carries over to the next day where 30mg is taken again. With the extra 7mg, this time let's say 8mg carries over... and the carry-over increases ad-infinitum... assuming the doses are spread out... right?
  29. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yeah definitely going to be a lot of the glycogen etc. around a few days later and that probably explains more of the strength than the compound. But lemme think this out... say you were taking 30mg but it was spaced throughout the day. Let's say the last 10mg dose is taken at 4pm everyday, which effectively means 5mg carrying over into the next day, in addition to whatever is carried over from the previous 20mg doses. Wouldn't this allow for more to be build up in the long run? Because 5mg is carrying over from the last pill alone, plus the other pills let's say 7mg carries over to the next day where 30mg is taken again. With the extra 7mg, this time let's say 8mg carries over... and the carry-over increases ad-infinitum... assuming the doses are spread out... right?
    at 10mg 24 hours later there is just 2.5mg left so lets say on day 1

    d1800 10 = 10
    d11600 5+10 = 15
    d12400 2.5+5+10 = 17.5
    d2800 1.25 + 2.5 + 5 + 10 = 18.75
    d21600 0.625 + 1.25 + 2.5 + 5 + 10 = 19.375
    d22400 0.3125 + 0.625 + 1.25 + 2.5 + 5 + 10 = 19.6875
    d3800 0.15+ 0.3125 + 0.625 + 1.25 + 2.5 + 5 + 10 = 19.8 (i'm rounding now)
    d31600 0.075 + 0.15+ 0.3125 + 0.625 + 1.25 + 2.5 + 5 + 10 = 19.9
    d32400 0.037 + 0.075 + 0.15+ 0.3125 + 0.625 + 1.25 + 2.5 + 5 + 10 = 19.9

    and roughly there it stays, right about 20mg in bloodstream regardless of how long you run it. so with 20 in bloodstream at time of last cap, 8 hours later there is 10, 16 = 5mg, and 24 is 2.5
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  30. Thanks man i appreciate the math. But those calculations are for 10mg? If it were 10/20/20/30 for instance wouldn't the carry over build up to much more than 20mg?

    At any rate you've shown that the compound shouldn't be around as much as I've thought 5 days later.
  31. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    thats for 10mg, taken every 8 hours, so 30 a day. so its day 1, 800 hrs, day 1 1600 hrs, day 1 2400 hrs, etc.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  32. Gotcha. Well that sounds good, you're even being generous because I've heard that the half life of Superdrol is 6 hours. Although I still tend to think that some gets stored in fat or stored in some other way which increases the amount that lingers.
  33. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    The fat accumulation is possible but then too i think it wouldnt be a huge amount there. hard to say, and well, thats the difference between stuff like this and prescription items, with the prescription items they actually test those mundane details
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 06:29 AM
  2. cycle stopped
    By LilPsychotic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:49 PM
  3. OK...very frustrated with my gaining?? stopped...
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 02:45 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 05:43 PM
  5. Stopped T1-pro mid cycle, advise needed!
    By Beefy6969 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:19 PM
Log in
Log in