Havoc and Furazadrol cycle

sixpackabman

sixpackabman

Awards
Hey all! This is my first post so first I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone and I hope everyone is doing well. I am 29 years old, 6'1, 215 lbs and I just started taking 30mg of Havoc along with 200mg of Furazadrol a day and I'm going to run it for a month. Should I be taking a SERM with this stack and would reversitol be a good pct to use when I'm done with my cycle. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
A serm should not be needed during your cycle, but alot of people like taking products like Cycle assist during their cycles as a precautionary measure. Reversitol has great feedback and Better Body is releasinng Complete PCT this week which covers all aspects of post cycle therapy. Best of luck with you cycle.

sixpackabman

sixpackabman

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm kind of new to the whole pro-hormone thing so every bit of info helps.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well for ur first cycle u shouldnt have stacked but at least u picked a mild and a weak lol....bump that furazadrol to 300mg...

WunHungLo

Awards
I did a havoc/furazadrol cycle and had pretty strong results. I did 200mg though...300 seems like a lot.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Steriods I know nothing. It seems a big dose of Havoc for 1st run straight in. To stack with Furazadrol???????????????

Havoc might get you out of trouble and 4-weeks is short. A risk?

I agree no need. I've never jumped out of an areoplane but I reakon if anyone did they'd get away without needing a parachute. I dunno like hit a forest of pine trees and allow the branches to cushion the fall that sort of thing ;)

PCT forum - 'the official PCT thread' by Eric will be all you need to know. Its good you asked before jumping though. I know nothing but threads cropping up here 'I'm in 1950ft into a 2000ft fall/total shut down and its not going well, errhh... is a parachute needed?'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
POGO219 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3