xanax and spawn u already know

odysseus

Awards
so ive been doin my spawn cycle
(day 8) all the proper supports ( milk thistle hawthorne etc..) and last night couldnt go to bed at around 12, took my last spawn dosage at 6:30 so last nit i decided to take a xanax with some extra milk thistle just to be on the safe side, now i know alot of you are gonna tell me thats bad for my liver but is one xanax pill really that much worse then one spawn pill , please giv your opions whether it be negative , positive or neutral

Mars1107

xanax is not liver toxic

secondly, milk thistle lessens the effects of the xanax

odysseus

Awards
i just figures all prescription pills mess with you liver some how, and the xanax still seemed to work fine with themilk thistle i slept like a baby . so are you sayin that it would be all right if i pop xanax once a week maybe on the nights that i just cant sleep

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i just figures all prescription pills mess with you liver some how, and the xanax still seemed to work fine with themilk thistle i slept like a baby . so are you sayin that it would be all right if i pop xanax once a week maybe on the nights that i just cant sleep
if you cant sleep you cant grow......as long as your not eating them like Pez, i think you will be okay.

I have more of a concern with the spawn than the Xanax.

TrenX and Epi isnt it? Is Epi methylated, I know trenX isnt.

Mars1107

if you cant sleep you cant grow......as long as your not eating them like Pez, i think you will be okay.

I have more of a concern with the spawn than the Xanax.

TrenX and Epi isnt it? Is Epi methylated, I know trenX isnt.
yeah, id take xanax for side effects anyday vs spawn. Haha. im doing epi with dermacirne and theres no outwards sign, so much. But the internal damage spawn could cause, is way worse than xanax. Im taking all these natural protects like milk thistle, hawthorn, ect ect. but i really cant count the number going on in my body, unless i get tested for bloodwork.

People take have taken xanax for thirty years no problem.

my 2 cents

odysseus

Awards
sweet so ill continue to take one on the nights i cant sleep thanx guys

DenDestroys

Awards
I'm prescribed xanax and I've taken it atleast 8 days out of the 5 weeks I've been on cycle. Definately the only thing that I have that could knock my ass out a few times when I've needed to fall asleep.

By the way, that sucks the milk thistle lessens the effect of the xanax, which makes sense; no wonder I feel like it's been taking double the amount to get that desired effect.

odysseus

Awards
how much of the xanax do u take. i take a whole bar and it usually puts me down

DenDestroys

Awards
Well usually it is only half of a bar that I take, except that the other day it took me a bar and a half to get the effect of it; it also had a really delayed time before it hit me, too.

Mars1107

I'm prescribed xanax and I've taken it atleast 8 days out of the 5 weeks I've been on cycle. Definately the only thing that I have that could knock my ass out a few times when I've needed to fall asleep.

By the way, that sucks the milk thistle lessens the effect of the xanax, which makes sense; no wonder I feel like it's been taking double the amount to get that desired effect.
Milk thistle may interfere with the following medications, because both milk thistle and these medications are broken down by the same liver enzymes:

* Allergy drugs -- such as fexofenadine (Allegra)
* Drugs for high cholesterol -- such as lovastatin (Mevacor, Altocor)
* Anti-anxiety drugs -- including alprazolam (Xanax), diazepam (Valium), and lorazepam (Ativan)
* Antiplatelet and anticoagulant drugs (blood thinners) -- including clopidogrel (Plavix) and warfarin (Coumadin)

...just dont take the milk thistle, within 3-5 hours(im guessing here) or so before the xanax. So take your milk thisle in the morning,afternoon,ect.

also, im just assuming, but if ur taking a methyl, and not taking milk thistle, because ur afraid of lowering its potency, dont worry. If its methalated, milk thisle will hardly lower its effects.

Mars1107

unrelated but grapefruit juice has the opposite effect of milk thistle regarding absorbtion.

something like anabolic xtreme's trisorbagen, which has DHB, which is in grapfruit juice, as well Emblica Officinalis and bioperine.

"Normally, the grapefruit juice effect is considered to be a negative interaction, and patients are often warned not to consume grapefruit or its juice when taking medication. However, some current research is focused on the potential benefits of cytochrome P450 inhibition.[3] Bergamottin, dihydroxybergamottin, or synthetic analogs may be developed as drugs that are targeted to increase the oral bioavailability of other drugs. Drugs that may have limited use because they are metabolized by CYP3A4 may become viable medications when taken with a CYP3A4 inhibitor because the dose required to achieve a necessary concentration in the blood would be lowered."

Interesting stuff, ive never tried, might pick it up one day. It probally work well with some prohormones.

odysseus

Awards
oh i know whenever i take a prohormones dose i put it with a glob of peanut butter and fish oil pills , and then wash it down with grapefruit juice, i feel it gives mee the best absorbtion possible