Cyclobolan... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pump2012

Awards
I am 19 years old, about 5'5" and 145 lbs. Im about to begin a cycle of Cyclo Bolan (Superdrol and Halodrol). Ive done some research and talked to trainers but i still would like to get an opinion on some things.

Is this safe for me? Will I incur permanent damage to my endocrine system, liver and kidneys?

What should I take in combination with CB? I was thinking milkthistle or some fish oil..

and finally what is a good PCT to take and how long should this last?

PLEASE HELP.. I am a little lost here :dunno:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"Is it safe" is a question nobody can answer. It's taking a chance; something may go wrong. Of course there may be no problems at all. The game is about minimizing the risk and maximizing the gains, and the best way to do that is to know everything so well that you don't need to ask questions.

At any rate, it doesn't matter because you're not allowed to post here, you're 19. I'm not going to give you bullshit like "your test levels are so high you wouldn't benefit as much from the steroids" but rather the reason is that you should take more time to exhaust natural gains, and learn diet better because i'm sure you can bulk over 145.

On an ending note, I think cyclobolan is a pretty stupid product. If i remember correct each pill is 15mg of Superdrol and 12.5mg of Halodrol, which is an absolutely nonsensical ratio. At one pill the Halodrol dose is negligible. At 2 pills a day there's a HEFTY dose of Superdrol and still a negligible amount of Halodrol. There may as well be no halodrol at all because 12.5 or 25mg of Halodrol won't do ****.
So cyclobolan is just a really overpriced Superdrol clone.

pump2012

Awards
so you think i should stop taking it because its not going to work?

doesnt sound safe to stop mid cycle.. should i just move straight to pct then?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established

It will work, but it could also do work on your small body (that's a bad thing). You had no reason to take this, so you'd be better off aborting it.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards

Dude what you mean your in mid cycle? And you onluy weigh 145? I hope im misunderstanding you here. Unreal just told you to not run the cycle because you dont want to comit the same error I sort of did. I ran Cyclo Bolan (BullS*it)weighing at 170 got bigger. What I should of done is what Unreal told me and what hes telling you. Do your reaserch on dieting and training and bulk natty. Then later in life when you cant gain no more weight you could choose to run something. If I were you I would buy other products out there in the future when you run something because CB sucks. That ratio they got with the SD and HD is stupid. It would make more sense if the pill was the other way around and you got 15mg Hd / 12.5 SD. And even then there aer way better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.