let me get this straight, 6-oxo is garbage?

comrade

Awards
apparently that guy with the squirting titties was using 6-oxo.
if it (6-oxo) was worth anything that should not have happened, correct?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
That's a hell of a first post ;)

myofreak

Awards
6OXO is not as effective as people would like to believe.I believe Formastat or aromazap is much more effective than OXO.

myofreak

Awards
Thats just for otc stuff.Most effective Nolva.

comrade

Awards
6OXO is not as effective as people would like to believe.I believe Formastat or aromazap is much more effective than OXO.
for recovery or simply to treat sides?

not ignoring the input on novla btw.

Last edited:

rookie88

Awards
for recovery or simply to treat sides?

not ignoring the input on novla btw.
6-OXO is designed to block the formation of estrogen while nolvadex prevents estrogen from attaching to estrogen sensitive receptors(man breasts). Nolva also stimulates FSA and LH excreation to kickstart your natural test production. Nolva is tried and true. You can't go wrong with nolva.

Rookie88

Last edited:

azgymrat

Awards
Does anyone know what kind of dose this guy was taking to start squirting? I had a friend in the late 80's do that but he was taking 3 full dropers of Chech drops while I was taking 5 drops, and he'd been on for about 45 days. Can't imagine anything on the market these days being worse then Chech in terms of toxisity or estrogen conversion.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say 6-oxo is "garbage" necessarily, but I'll put it this way:

if the widespread availability if nolva and other ancillaries weren't a consideration, I think 6-oxo would be a decent product, considering it's OTC. But the fact that we have proven ancillaries at our fingertips really does make it seem lackluster.