- 01-30-2004, 04:47 PM
i was just reading an old powerliftingusa magazine that i got from a friend and in it there is an article on Genetically engineerd athletes becoming a real thing, quite soon. In it, it states that "rodents tested are more than 60% stronger than their untreated brothers and sisters." they say you cant test for it and that it will consistantly give you muscle growth and fat loss, also your fat will just burn away. the IGF-1 amounts are supposedly staying only in the muscles at an enourmous amount, but not spilling into blood which could result in heart problems. so as of right now there are supposedly no adverse side effects. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this and what are your thought. right now until i hear more i cant beleive it because it seems just too out there and far-fetched, but who knows.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
- By Chemical Evolution in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:58 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-16-2003, 02:06 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2003, 06:36 PM
- By Nutz in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2002, 06:06 PM