Gyno, left side only, 5 months after the fact

Pec

Awards
Found a tender mass directly under my left nip about two weeks ago. finished second cycle (sust/dec/winnie) August 20 with nolva. I was convinced it wasn't gyno so I had a mamo and ultrasound done to find out what it was. Low and behold it was gyno. It's the size of a raisin and very tender but only on the left side. Any comments on why now and why only on one side? What are the chances of it going away and of it getting worse? The only thing I'm taking is protein and glutamine. I'm confused to say the least.

Jason161

Awards
Why not ask your doctor while you got your work done..

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Bump, Please ask your doctor and bring the info back to us. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some Nolva. Mine is on the right side and about pea sized. It usually disappears when hormone levels are normal or when using Nolva. It flares up when I use aromatizing steroids without Nolva. If you don't treat it, it will get worse.

zloy

Awards
I would recommend some nolva and vitex. To make the boobies go away.

Get some Nolva. Mine is on the right side and about pea sized. It usually disappears when hormone levels are normal or when using Nolva. It flares up when I use aromatizing steroids without Nolva. If you don't treat it, it will get worse.
Same with me bobo, it sometimes reapears when I used 1-ad so i always got a suitcase of nolva around :)

I know 1-ad is not suppose to aromatize but if it does or it does not .... my experience does not lie ( the boobie might grow from excess estrogen))) BTW my dosage is the recommended one. LOL