time off after h-drol

1. time off after h-drol

Hi i am just finishing pct for hdrol 3 weeks at 75mg ed, i had to finish at 3 weeks because i had a bad gastric ulcer that i had to get on a strict diet, go to the doctor,take an endosopy, take blood tests, take my mediactions and of course stop the
    H-drol (wich was only starting to work great i think). my pct looked like this:

week 1 2 3 4
    Reversitol as directed per label
    Mass fx as directed per label
    Lean fx as directed per label

So my question is how much should i wait for my next cycle since h-drol is so mild and the pct went so well. I should be getting some blood test on tuesday maybe will ask for so hormonal test to be safe and a they will be doing again an endoscopy. If this all looks ok how long should i wait??

2. The blood work should tell you everything! If all looks great and back to normal levels then you should be ready to go. The normal recomendation is time on cycle + time on pct = time off This is a recomendation for people to be safe without getting blood worm done, but bloodwork is the only real way to know.

3. Thanks for your answer, i hope all thet test come out all right so i can start over again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Time H-drol
    By devkolst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:13 AM
  2. First time H-Drol
    By devkolst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 06:03 PM
  3. 1st time CEL's H-drol
    By WillVN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5