Good PH to run with clen???

brooksy3434

Awards
looking for feedback on what to run with clen...trying to keep as much muscle as possible while I cut. thx

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
cutting is all diet bro. arnold used to cut with deca and d-bol. if it was me, i'd get some t3 and cycle that and an EC stack until u get ur weight and bf% lower.

but, since u probably wont take my suggestion, get the t3 and run it with clen and anavar.

brooksy3434

Awards
thanks man, why would you think I wouldnt listen?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, why would you think I wouldnt listen?
well...ur new to the forum...new guys usually want results extremely fast and dont take into consideration that goals can sometimes take years. u seem to have a good head on ur shoulders so i wish you luck. it was just a general assumption, nothing personal. new people here general don't listen to the vet's of the board.

as long as u keep ur protein and bcaa high while using t3, u will be fine. and the clen is anti-catabolic as well. i think you will see alot of weight loss using this, proper diet and hard training. if u r still worried about muscle and strength loss, add some creatine or a natty test booster to this and you'll be fine.

save the ph for when u reach your goal. u will benefit alot more from it then and will be well worth the wait.

brooksy3434

Awards
no worries, Im new to the forum but not to weight, I injured my back and been out of the sport for a few years...just getting back into it and researching things for when I am ready......thanks for your advice....what do you think the best natural test booster is?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no worries, Im new to the forum but not to weight, I injured my back and been out of the sport for a few years...just getting back into it and researching things for when I am ready......thanks for your advice....what do you think the best natural test booster is?
i always like just tribulus. fenugreek is good, maca is good. diesel test hardcore, ZMA, x-factor...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and the clen is anti-catabolic as well.
theres no evidence that it is in humans at any dosage that get taken for fat loss :)

take your time before jumping into something like clen or t3, they are the tail end of fat loss precontest, not just to drop some lbs. clen can cause heart tissue necrosis...

Theres a bunch of natural test boosters that work well, what reason in particularl are you looking for a test booster?

Team APPNUT

brooksy3434

Awards
bigpapa mentioned it when I asked him about preserving muscle on clen....I asked him what ones he liked

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah clen is well, some nasty stuff honestly, no better way to describe it :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, for sure, but nasty and I regret ever trying int

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't see what's so bad about clen. Around 100mcg and i get some jitters after taking it and then feel fine. A little stimmed up but it feels mostly mental. Doesn't seem to affect my workouts though. No sides other than the jitters. Definitely helps the pounds come off.

As for the necrosis of heart cells, i'll just take more phera plex to enlarge my heart and compensate ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugh the cramps too if you do heavy enough cardio outdoors in florida :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if those whippersnappers don't wax and then sawdust the board just right, you bet it is!