pct help with trenadrol

gwatt

Awards
I am going to be starting a cycle of trenadrol soon. This is going to be a standalone. I'll probably only go up to 60mg a day for 4 weeks. The first week would be just 30mg so I can see how by body reacts to it as this is my first cycle. Is it necessary to buy serms for this cycle? I was looking into OTC pct options. So far it looks like I would choose reversitol and maybe inhibit-e along with it. However if serm's are a must I would be willing to get them. I have looked online for them but can't find any good websites. Does anyone know of trusted websites where I can order them from. I would probably go for clomid.
Thanks

Ultimate1985

Awards
Because trenbolones do not aromatize, I would not think a SERM would be very helpful as PCT. You will still want to counteract the HPTA shutdown with a testosterone booster and a low dose of an AI.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if it is ur 1st cycle i highly suggest going with something else. i just used this on my 5th cycle and it shut me down hard. and trust me ur gonna need to start at 60mgs and u r going to want to go to 90. the gains off of it are addictive. i ran it to 120mgs. i am just actually starting to come back to normal after finishing the cycle a month and a half ago. here was my pct: u r going to need a SERM by the way. even though it doesn't aromatize, you still need it so that comment was off. better to be safe than sorry.

pct:
clomid 50/50/50/50
reveristol starting week 3 3/2/2/1
cortisol blocker starting day 10 of pct.

support supps you should use on cycle and during pct to conteract progestin sides: p5p, bulk-1 carboxy and vitex

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Dude. U r going to need a serm. Trenadrol shut me down more then superdrol.. I used clomid amoungest other things for .. I would say torem would be a little better then clomid for pct tho.. Ur gonna wanna start at 60mg. As 30 will just be a waste and do nothing.. Maybe run in 60/60/90/90

Ultimate1985

Awards
I just finished a bottle of Trenadrol a few days ago. My balls are already back almost 100%. I didn't experience shutdown anywhere as bad as I did with superdrol. There has been some speculation about Kilo Sports changing formulation or something like that, and with the fishy name they give the compound I guess they're free to do whatever they want. Maybe this can explain why others have had serious shutdown issues. I did not. For PCT I am using Vitrix with Arremedext for two weeks.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
PTC: clomid 25mg + Primordials TRS.

and my rec would be 60/60/60/90/90 and judge at wk 3 if you feel up to 90