2 weeks m-1-t... what to do?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright.. here it is.

Monday will be the two week (14 day) mark of my current m-1-t only cycle.

What am I noticing? Not a whole lot to be 100% honest.

My nuts are hiding a bit but sex drive is in full force still. Only downside witht he sex drive is that I last longer now *sighs* Which was a problem to begin with (no I am NOT bragging).

Whatelse... weight is up (not that I was trying to gain weight hehe) about 7lbs. I do have some pump effect in my forearms, bi's and lower back. Nothing that hurts or anything...just letting me know it's there.

I notice NO other side effects. No BP issues, no major cramping. Can't tell is strength is up or not to be honest. I switched my routine up the day I started by lowering my rest times to 40-60 seconds so that's fucking with my poundages/rep schmes right now. I *think* strength is up because I was able to put up 110's for Incline Press at 12-14 reps for 4 sets.

*shrugs* Who knows.

Can't say I notice a huge appetite supression. I'm still eating my regular 6 meals (7 if up long enough) with ease.

Lethargy? Well... I don't feel lethargic really. However, in the past 2-3 days I have felt "heavier". Not really tired.. just more thought process to get up and get moving. Ya know?

At the 7day mark I upped the doage to 20mg from 10mg. I had planned on running this for 4 weeks to assess how my body responds to it.

Seeing as how I am not expericing much in the way of sides.. I don't know what to do. For the next two weeks I had planned on running clen with the compoiund and then starting my 3 weeks of PCT.

Now I am considering stopping the m-1-t... doing a week or two of PCT.. waiting another 2 weeks and then starting with a 4-ad/m-1-t combo. Doing 3 squirts/day for the 4-ad for the first week prior to m-1-t and running both for 4 weeks.

Cycle would look like:

week 1. 3 squirt 4-ad/20mg m-1-t
week 2-4. 2 squirt 4-ad/20mg m-1-t

What do ya'll think? Stop what I am doing now so I can PCT for the cycle I just posted OR continue with mt standalone m-1-t?

Thoughts would be awesome :)

Thanks.

A

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd stop and concentrate on PCT and keeping what gains you recieved. Others will disagree with me and say "go another two weeks" but I feel this is a waste of product and time, not to mention you'll have to lengthen PCT and off time even more.

You're 4AD/M1t cycle looks good to me. Personally I'd run the M1T two weeks right in the middle of the 4AD but that's just my preference. Good luck with PCT and future cycle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Guys have had success continuing for 4 weeks, or doing 2on/2off/2on. I think they are both good cycles & reasonably safe. The only way to find out which cycle works best for you is to test the waters. I had success on 2 week cycles, but I plan to try for just 4 weeks m1t/4ad next time around.

SANTAFEDREAM

Awards
Well my friend here is the thing. M-1 test for has really
been coparable to halotestin which is mainly used for
contest since it does keep androgen levels high without
the aromatase. which in turn can lead to a harder leaner
physique. the thing that sucks is that M-1 test kills liver just
like halo and causes serious lethargy, not fun even with low
carbs. i have found that using 1ml of kynoselen 3xweek, kept my
energy while losing even more fat. you will notice an increase
in vascularity. my suggestion for you is to use antioxidants
(vit c 2g, ALA 300 2xd, NAC 500mg) with any brand of milk thistle.

this will keep your liver healthy while on M-1 test....overall, great
contest prep drug but did nothing for me in the offseason....

just my 2 cents...

crozowns

Awards
whoa this **** is over a year old man! didnt u notice :p

BOVEY

Awards
Guys have had success continuing for 4 weeks, or doing 2on/2off/2on. I think they are both good cycles & reasonably safe. The only way to find out which cycle works best for you is to test the waters. I had success on 2 week cycles, but I plan to try for just 4 weeks m1t/4ad next time around.
has you heard of doing 2 weeks on 2 off end of cycle???

is it worth doing??