Insulin Information???

mclucas

Awards
Hello,

There is a great amount of talk about pro-hormones these days, but my understanding is that insulin is much more anabolic and also much more dangerous.

For those who use insulin regularly:

Does is work well?

When do you take it?

How much do you take?

What do you take with it?

How do you keep yourself safe?

All the best!

Bam Bam:usa1:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

There is a great amount of talk about pro-hormones these days, but my understanding is that insulin is much more anabolic and also much more dangerous.

For those who use insulin regularly:

Does is work well?
Insulin can work very well if used safely
When do you take it?
i like a post workout protocol using a faster acting slin like humalog or novalog
How much do you take?
start out with a low dose...2-3iu and work you way up to 8-10 iu depending on body weight
What do you take with it?
a fast acting carb....i use carbolyn from professional supplements....100grams of carbolyn, 6scoops xtend and some kre-alkylyn powder

How do you keep yourself safe?
make sure you always have more carbs on hand, make sure someone close to you knows what your taking and can monitor you and call the paramedics and tell them the situation if anythng goes wrong....
All the best!

Bam Bam:usa1:

insulin is not something to mess around with without doing a LOT of homework on.....it can kill you.....theres a great sticky in the peptide section you should read....

mclucas

Awards
I really appreciate the information!!!

Were your results quick or did it take a while to notice them?

Bam Bam :)

merph

merph

Awards
I have unlimited supply to it but never used it nor plan on it. My roommate is a diabetic and I have seen him go hypo twice and one time it came close to calling 911. This stuff is very anabolic. More than test I believe but it is one of the few drugs with the side effect of death.

I have a friend who is diabetic and bodybuilds and knows how to use it to his advantage and has some great gains. But compare it to AAS and AAS wins in my opinion every time. If you do run insulin make sure someone is around you after injections and have some really simple sugars around just in case of hypo. If you don't and your not used to knowing what different blood sugar levels are you might not know whats happening.

On a final note I have never had any first hand experience but have been around insulin for both medical and cosmetic reasons. The risk does not outweigh the reward "IN MY OPINION" It can be used safely and remember to do your homework on this stuff. More is not always better especially with insulin. A little bit will go a long ways.

mclucas

Awards
I appreciate your insight and experiences. It is a temptation since it is very anabolic, relatively inexpensive, and legal. But you are correct, I've never heard of anyone dropping into a coma from Superdrol.

All the best,

Bam Bam

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
honestly unless youve got test and hgh with it, your prob not gonna see much....all three stacked is a very potent combo though....

merph

merph

Awards
I appreciate your insight and experiences. It is a temptation since it is very anabolic, relatively inexpensive, and legal. But you are correct, I've never heard of anyone dropping into a coma from Superdrol.

All the best,

Bam Bam
Don't take this the wrong way but if your looking at it due to the price and legal issues your looking at it for the wrong reasons. Mooch makes a very good point that there is a lot more benefit to be had when using AAS and HGH. If your not competing at a high level is the risk worth it to you.

Not trying to discourage the use of slin just encouraging EDUCATION on the subject due to the high risk of death from a small amount more than you thought.

Mars1107

why dont you try some herbs that heighten the insulin respone, particularly banaba(corsolic acid), gynomaste sylvestre, Cinnamon, ect.

Vanadium and Chromium as well.

Im shure these couldnt match straight insulin, but some of these otc carb uptakers are pretty powerful, have numerous studies on their safety and effiaciay.

Do they work? I think so. Gave me fuller pumps, less fat gain(what ive seen)

mclucas

Awards
I only wish I could afford AAS and HGH.

I do appreciate the information and opinions that you've given me. Based on them, I've decided to investigate some pro-hormones instead.

Thanks!

Bam Bam

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only wish I could afford AAS and HGH.

I do appreciate the information and opinions that you've given me. Based on them, I've decided to investigate some pro-hormones instead.

Thanks!

Bam Bam
for what its worth, if there are affordability issues between insulin + AAS, you probably can't afford enough decent food to make even the insulin worthwhile. a test only cycle is not that expensive.