jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any one know what steroid this is? 17 alpha-m-17b-hyd-and-1-ene-one
this is just a guess, but it looks like it is supposed to be,
(17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-en-3-one)
or
17a-methyl-1-dihydrotestosterone
"aka"
(17-a-methyl-1-testosterone)

where did you find it? and what sup is it?

Buffgammaman

Awards
it's suposably 1 testosterone from one of the few companys out there still making it but the chemical name looked a little off so I thought I would check here. I didn't want to buy something that I didn't know what was in it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, the only reason I could thing a company would post it like that would be to confuse authorities as to what it really is. or an underground lab that doesnt' know what it's doing. but who knows, if you get results/sides that are similar to 1-t, then it is legit, if not, you know......

Buffgammaman

Awards
I noticed when you wrote it out it has a "5a" in it and the one from the web site I was looking at did not. everything els is there just writen diffrently and in a different order, but what does the 5a mean? can you leave that out in the name and it's still correct or with out it does it make this a different compound?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you were going to go off of what they put on the label was actually the compound, well, im no chem expert, thats mr p.a's job, but i'd say it would be something diff.

but because of how everything is jumbled up, I would guess they didn't put it in there, but if it is missing in the actual product, then yes, I will make a difference. there really isn't anyway to tell, besides to get it lab tested. I can put flower mixed with asprin powder in a cap, bottle it up, and write the chemical name for anything on it.

the only way your gonna know is if you take it, and you get the gains/sides most users get from a standard dosage of m1t.

best to stick with sources you know and trust for stuff like this. there is no 3 in it either. btw.

GetBent

Awards
I have some

I have been on the cycle for 11 days, not much stronger at the moment but it is definately doing something. It is pretty harsh, blood pressure is up a bit and I am cutting big time, I keep trying to pile on the calories but I am actually losing weight. My body is getting much harder. I never took the pre ban M1T so I cant compare. All I can compare it too is M1,4add as that is the only other methyl I have taken. This stuff is much stronger, has me wanting to live in the GYM, lifting is the only relief from the anger! I will do superdrol next and compare the two.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, and the 5a would mean it is 5a reduced, like dht is 5a reduced testosterone, 1test is 5a reduced boldenone.

if it wasn't 5a reduced, it could be 1,4 meaning it might just be methyl dehydrotestosterone aka dbol.

GetBent

Awards
Its being sold under the name M1T from the UK.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Based on the name supplied, here's what the structure looks like. The salient features are the 17 alpha methyl (top right of molecule) making it an oral, 17 Beta hydroxyl (like on every androgen), and the 1 ene (double bond from Carbon 1 to 2). It looks just like demethylated Ultradrol (no methyl at the 2 position like with UD). I'm pretty sure it's M1T. Whatever it is, it won't aromatize. I drew up the structure on Chem3D Pro.
mysterytest.png

Last edited:

GetBent

Awards
Thanks Allot! My 32 weeks of chemistry and 16 weeks of bio chem didnt teach me that much. Thanks for the info. Jonny why do we have to take SERMs for products that don't aromatize into estrogen? What do you think of Ultradrol?

GetBent

Awards
Jbry the brand name or company is anabolic pharmaceuticals.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Thanks Allot! My 32 weeks of chemistry and 16 weeks of bio chem didnt teach me that much. Thanks for the info. Jonny why do we have to take SERMs for products that don't aromatize into estrogen? What do you think of Ultradrol?
No problem man. It took me a college degree in Biochemistry and a year in pharmacy school to finally understand that ridiculous naming system crap.
I'm actually planning a UD cycle and I've grappled with the use of SERMs myself. You're right, UD does not aromatize, so an Antiaromatase wouldn't help much. At the end of your UD cycle, your test levels will be low and your Estrogen will be about average or slightly low. However, even though both hormones are low, the Testosterone to Estrogen ratio at the end of the cycle is lower than it normally is. So the estrogen will still have a relatively noticeable effect on your system. There will still be some estrogen limiting the release of GnRH from the Hypothalamus and LH and FSH from the pituitary. Therefore, the SERM will still have a beneficial effect on allowing the HPG Axis to return to normal functionality as quickly as possible. Long story short, I'll be using a SERM.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem man. It took me a college degree in Biochemistry and a year in pharmacy school to finally understand that ridiculous naming system crap.
I'm actually planning a UD cycle and I've grappled with the use of SERMs myself. You're right, UD does not aromatize, so an Antiaromatase wouldn't help much. At the end of your UD cycle, your test levels will be low and your Estrogen will be about average or slightly low. However, even though both hormones are low, the Testosterone to Estrogen ratio at the end of the cycle is lower than it normally is. So the estrogen will still have a relatively noticeable effect on your system. There will still be some estrogen limiting the release of GnRH from the Hypothalamus and LH and FSH from the pituitary. Therefore, the SERM will still have a beneficial effect on allowing the HPG Axis to return to normal functionality as quickly as possible. Long story short, I'll be using a SERM.

Good quick and easy response. I agree, UD = SERM. Along most other liver supports for over all health when taxing the WHOLE body.

Good luck on your UD cycle. Mine's gonna be in late Feb ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is just a guess, but it looks like it is supposed to be,
(17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-en-3-one)
or
17a-methyl-1-dihydrotestosterone
"aka"
(17-a-methyl-1-testosterone)

where did you find it? and what sup is it?

---^ thread is from 09 guys, answered it way back then. :lol:

Based on the name supplied, here's what the structure looks like. The salient features are the 17 alpha methyl (top right of molecule) making it an oral, 17 Beta hydroxyl (like on every androgen), and the 1 ene (double bond from Carbon 1 to 2). It looks just like demethylated Ultradrol (no methyl at the 2 position like with UD). I'm pretty sure it's M1T. Whatever it is, it won't aromatize. I drew up the structure on Chem3D Pro. View attachment 47653

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed when you wrote it out it has a "5a" in it and the one from the web site I was looking at did not. everything els is there just writen diffrently and in a different order, but what does the 5a mean? can you leave that out in the name and it's still correct or with out it does it make this a different compound?
oh, and the 5a would mean it is 5a reduced, like dht is 5a reduced testosterone, 1test is 5a reduced boldenone.

if it wasn't 5a reduced, it could be 1,4 meaning it might just be methyl dehydrotestosterone aka dbol.

Jbry the brand name or company is anabolic pharmaceuticals.
what are you dosing it at?

GetBent

Awards
Needed more info, I just stumbled across the stuff and there isn't much out there regarding this particular formula.

GetBent

Awards
Johny, I am currently in PA school and understood your reply about the SERM very well and thanks again. I have mine ready both Tamoxifen and Anastrozole. I just sat through 32 weeks of pharm and I still don't know enough, so I feel your pain there. Good luck and keep us up to date on the UD.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lots of info on m1t, if it is that, then 10mg is a mild dose. sounds legit.

GetBent

Awards
I was basing the cycle off of an M1T cycle, I will try 20 the next time around, after all the horror stories I am keeping the first one low.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg is like 30mg of sd, some people have it bad, others love it.