mmv2/H-drol cycle

skrypt

Awards
Hey guys,

First off, I know it's my first post. I've lurked a long time and have always found my answers so had no need to post. Anyway, I've done an H-drol cycle and loved it and decided I wanted to do it again. I would like to stack it with mmv2 this time. However, I cannot find a proper dosing amount with the two stacked together. I would like to run the H-drol 50/75/75/75/75 but am unsure of what to run the mmv2 at. As a side note, I would like to really bring out some vasularity. Has anyone seen improved vasularity stacking these two, or should I possibly add an NO product? (or should I scratch the NO product idea and cast it off as overkill?)

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
What did you run the first H-Drol cycle at?

skrypt

Awards
first cycle was 50/50/75/75/75
After running that cycle, I didn't see any use for keeping week at 50, nontheless two weeks at 50.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
I ran MMv2 and took N.O. along with it with no problems. Together with H-drol I don't know. I've heard people say you should worry about your blood pressure. I got pretty vascular on MMv2 alone.. I didn't run it that high either, I've heard of guys going up to 6 caps a day. I say watch your BP and have fun :)

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I ran the same thing. H-drol 50/75/75/75/100/. I doesed the MMV2 at 6ED. The only difference being I would spread the dosages on non w/o days as opposed to taking the majority of the dose, say 4 caps, pre w/o. And I would think the need for a NO product would be overkill. If you aren't ready to chew a 45 pound plate on 4 MMV2's then there is something going on.

Hope this helps.

skrypt

Awards
thanks guys, that helps a lot. Just a quick question, I'm rather maticulous and like to make sure I get things right. For the MMV2 dosing, you're saying dose 6 caps pre w/o on workout days, then spread the dosage out on non workout days?

ecupirate

Awards
I have taken both, but not together. When I ran mmv2 I only got up to 5 caps a day. I Took 2 in the am and 3 pre w/o. ONly reason I did that was because there is yohimbine in it. On none w/o days, Spread it out as best as possible.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
thanks guys, that helps a lot. Just a quick question, I'm rather maticulous and like to make sure I get things right. For the MMV2 dosing, you're saying dose 6 caps pre w/o on workout days, then spread the dosage out on non workout days?
I wouldn't take all pre-workout. Take 4 pre then the other two another time like someone else said.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take all pre-workout. Take 4 pre then the other two another time like someone else said.
Not all pre work out. I would take 2 in the AM and then the remaining 4 pre w/o. I would be pretty fired up by taking 4 so I can't really imagine the need for 6. I thought by getting the first 2 in during the AM it would be running through the system and then the 4 pre was just the kick that was needed to have an intense work out.
And taking them late was a bit unwise as well because of the Y. Made that mistake once.

skrypt

Awards
rather than make a new thread for my cycle, I've decided to post in in this thread. Please review it for me. Thank you in advance.

Pre-cycle:
Preload Cycle Support for 10 days @1 scoop per day
6 Fish Oil caps
Orange Triad vitamins

Cycle:
Cycle Support @2 scoops per day
6 Fish Oil caps
Orange Triad vitamins

H-drol: 50/75/75/75/75(possibly 100)
MMv2: -/5/5/5/5 **5=5 caps per day

PCT:
I3C 600mg/day
6 Fish Oil caps
Orange Triad vitamins
Lean Xtreme starting day 14 of PCT
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100

I Force Nutrition Reversitol 4 caps a day for 4 weeks

OR

LG Sciences T911 for 4 weeks 3/3/2/2

Notes of interest:
• I’m going to be working out at 6:30am. I’ll be waking up at 5:30am to eat breakfast etc. Therefore, I will be taking my first dosage of H-drol and first dosage(of 5 caps) of MMv2 on top of each other, does anyone see an issue with this?
• Does the H-drol and MMv2 dosing dynamic look viable? I’m planning to take the full MMv2 dose in the morning on workout days, and spread the dosage out on non-workout days.
• PCT. Reversitol or T911? Does the rest of the PCT look fine?