First time user of gear. 4 week cycle of Stanozolol. Advice sought.

joe8489

Awards
Hi all

I am new to this thread so go easy on me.

I have just started my first cycle of Stanozolol and I wanted to run it by some online experts to see if I can get any useful tips on diet, cycle strategy and general workout plan.

Here is a bit about me to help tailor your response to my queries-

BACKGROUND:

-31 yrs old.
-210lbs.
-183cm (6ft).
-Been training since age of 18, so approximately 13 years.
-Italian background, thick boned and very good genetics for building muscle growth and muscle retention.
-Never had any issues with putting on size, even during periods of having a break.
-Never done gear, this will be my first cycle.
-Have prided myself on being ‘natural’ but as the buddy gets older, the mind starts to move towards the “ah fcuk it -why not” mentality. (Which is where I am at now)
-I am fit. I don’t smoke. Drink socially. No recreational drugs.
-I am taking multi vitamins, Vitamin b Complex, fish oil, L-glutamine, Whey Protein Powder twice daily (35g each time)
-Doing the occasional ECA stack.
-With ECA, I am using the synthetic ephedrine (as I live in australia and eph is banned (in all forms). I take the following stack twice daily: 120mg Psuedoephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 100mg aspirin.
-I am also weaning myself off anti depressants called Zoloft, which i am 3 weeks away from coming off completely. (i thought I would throw that in there because so many supplements say “consult a doctor is you are taking medication for high blood pressure, depression, etc etc)

CURRENT REGIMEN:

I train about 5 days a week. Consisting of 30 mins weights, 30 mins cardio. Weights first, then cardio, then abs (5 mins)

Something along the lines of:
Day 1. Sho/Bis/abs/cardio;
Day 2. Chest/Tris/cardio,
Day 3Legs/abs/cardio,
Day 4. Back/cardio;
Day 5 Cardio/Abs

GOAL:

To shed about 8-10 pounds in 4 weeks as I am heading to Europe on July 15 for 2 months. Just want to be lean and hard for the beaches and the b**ches (if you know what i mean). So I would like to go from 210 Lbs to 200lbs in 4 weeks.

STANAZOLOL CYCLE:

I have purchased a bottle of Stanozolol (RWR 20ml) and just took my frist shot last night (damn my cheek is sore!). I researched it quite a bit before purchasing it and spoke to a lot of friends who have taken gear before so I am going into it with ample knowledge I believe.

My strategy at present is to take 50mg 'every other day' for say 2 weeks (week 1 & 2), then pyramid it so for a week (week 3) I will I will be taking 50mg daily. Then for the final week of my 4 week cycle (week 4), I will go back to 'every other day'. Until I stop it on July 15 (then jump on a plane to Rome).

I am not taking Stana with anything else. Its a stana only cycle. I am not looking at putting on anymore size whatsoever. Hardening and ripping is my main goal. I am not expecting to see my body transform dramatically but I do expect to see some difference in defintiion and muscle depth after one month. I have a good strong physique and I only need to lose a hand full of pounds to be back to what I was about 1 year ago.

QUESTIONS TO YOU:

1. Is there a better way in taking stanozol in your opininion, given its my first time on gear? Or is the way I am proposing to take it good enough for the 4 week period?

2. Given my time constraint (heading overseas in 4 weeks), is there anything else I can do to aid me with my goal of fat loss.

3. Are there any vitamins or other supplements I should be taking given I am taking steroids. (ie. Anything to help my liver, to help with the future “pain in my arse!!”)

4. I have no clue when it comes to food. At present, I just eat everything under the sun and I am lucky I am not a fat cnt (i am sure that will change if I ever stopped training – which will never happen btw), so my question is, can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of a low carb/high protein diet that will assist me with my goals? Or are there any other foods I should definitely be eating on this 4 week cycle?

Thanks guys, your help on this is much appreciated

Cheers
Joe

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
First off, 4 weeks isn't enough. Don't start the cycle, really, its a waste. 10-12 weeks is idea.

Secondly, I dont see any plan for Post Cycle Therapy. Do you know what that is?? If not, do some serious reading. We have a section on this board dedicated to just that. It is VERY important, as your natural production of test will be shut off, and you need to restart it.

Not tryin to rip on you or anything, just trying to help you. You really need to do some research.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
seriously, only 4 weeks will just be a waste of money 6-8 would be good.

also i wouldn't run it alone. get some test with it. even running 250mgs a week of test-e while on this cycle will help your gains and also allow you to keep more of it when u come off.

greatgunz

Awards
[/I dont advocate for short cycles however for what you want to do I would shoot 50mgs.ED alone with 100mgs. of test propionate or suspension EOD also run clen and t3 for your 4 weeks you should to ok { you can find a clen & t3 source on the internet very easy with a searchB]

RSR36

Awards
Whats gonna suck for you is that after you take that last shot and hop on the plane, you are gonna start crashing within days. Because Winstrol is fast acting and short half life, about 3 days after you hit Rome, you are gonna feel like ****. Your normal Testosterone levels will be suppressed by probably 50% and as the Winstrol rapidly clears your body, you will begin to have an imbalance of Test, DHT, LH, FSH and an eventual Estrogen rebound. That should about kill your sex drive and energy while on vacation. FUN... My advice is to stop now and do it properly in the future.

joe8489

Awards
Whats gonna suck for you is that after you take that last shot and hop on the plane, you are gonna start crashing within days. Because Winstrol is fast acting and short half life, about 3 days after you hit Rome, you are gonna feel like ****. Your normal Testosterone levels will be suppressed by probably 50% and as the Winstrol rapidly clears your body, you will begin to have an imbalance of Test, DHT, LH, FSH and an eventual Estrogen rebound. That should about kill your sex drive and energy while on vacation. FUN... My advice is to stop now and do it properly in the future.
mate, very sound advice, i am stopping

i havent researched enough and i think i am kidding myself that I could gain any benefit from it in the limited time i have left. I will wait til i come back and give it the respect it deserves

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree that 4 weeks isn't long enough, as these other posters have said, the thing I think some have forgotten, is that winni, though injected, is still 17a, and though really wont be effective by itself unless @ 100+mg, 10-12 weeks is going to be way too long due to the hepatotoxicity of winni. so if you do plan on running winni @ 4 weeks, you're gonna have to up the dosage to 100 + mg's, and guessing since it's your first cycle, 100mg should be enough for those virgin receptors.

as most would advise, stacking with something else, or holding off till you get back from where ever your going would be wise, though since it's your first cycle, you should be okay with winni. though I would of recommended anavar or oral turanibol for what you are looking for, hell, even an halodrol-50 clone or superdrol would be better for a 4 week cycle, but any who, you've bought it, so might as well make the most.

make sure you have your pct all in line. and do more research bro.