Methyl-Dien available @ Kilo

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ill post more info on these later, just wanted you to know I saw the thread and will try to get as much info in one post as I can. But the best overall compound is also goingto depend on if you are using it alone or stacked with something else, and if you will use only transdermals or injects. The best all around is most likely the ocmpound that can be used with no matter what you stack it with, good for price and also works alone. I will take a guess and say alothough price wise it isnst, M4OHN is probably the best all around. But will be more expensive then anything else. But I wont know for sure till I have a few people test it out and see how it goes.

2. I can't wait.
    •   

3. Any Updates?

4. I hope to have a few beta's ready by the end of next week. As long as they ship it on Mon. like scheduled.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I hope to have a few beta's ready by the end of next week. As long as they ship it on Mon. like scheduled.
    Please keep us posted Sledge. This is one compound I am very interested in.
    •   

6. Originally Posted by badbart
    How toxic is this?

> I don't think anyone really knows for certain. There's only
    > been a couple guys try it thus far.

I think the question is really, "how toxic is this compared to other PH and steroids?"

7. Ok well here is the next update, I am working on a wild strawberry flavor for the betas, the tabs will take about 4-5 week to be done. I think I am going to start a different thread about flavoring and see what everyone likes. But I have to say the wild strawberry is really good.

8. you should make it taste like straight nolva

9. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Ok well here is the next update, I am working on a wild strawberry flavor for the betas, the tabs will take about 4-5 week to be done. I think I am going to start a different thread about flavoring and see what everyone likes. But I have to say the wild strawberry is really good.

Good Stuff

10. Doesn't matter. Most bodybuilders would eat urine-flavored tablets if they thought it would make them grow.

11. no the tablets have no taste, i meant the beta versions. I know most dont care but if I can try and cover up the peg taste it might make everyones life a little easier. This wouldnt effect price at all.

12. The fruit punch M4OHN is pretty good.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    no the tablets have no taste, i meant the beta versions. I know most dont care but if I can try and cover up the peg taste it might make everyones life a little easier. This wouldnt effect price at all.

How toxic is this stuff?

Does anyone know or care before putting it in your body?

14. Quote Originally Posted by gorge
    How toxic is this stuff?

Does anyone know or care before putting it in your body?
    That would be why we have discussion forums.

15. Gorge you obviously haven't searched this board very much at all. Otherwise your irrationaization, would be so elementary.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is methyl-dien still available?
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 04:11 PM
  2. Flavoring for Beta Methyl-Dien
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 10:50 PM
  3. kilo's methyl-dien
    By mikepick in forum Anabolics