Doing a cyle with mild back strain?

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
long story short, did a strongman show months back and during that period began to incur lower back pain...after seeing the doctor and a therapist, turns out i am very stiff in the hamstring-glute-lower back region which is the reason for the pain

its mostly my fault as this is the result of heavy lifting with little to no stretching on my part...however, beside the unexpected injury i was set to run another mdrol cycle this monday...im thinking about leaving the drol for a later cycle being that its the one thing that gives me painful back pumps and that pain coupled with whatever i get from the strain might be :684:

have some epi on hand, however and that never gave me any issues, was wondering how many experienced AM members have ran a mild cycle with a minor injury such as this?

the only movements i am restricted from doing during this period is deadlifts and bent-over rows (pretty much the bread and butter to my back training, but, ive made some nice adjustments and have been progressing well since), other than that, my lifts are prime time along with the doctors consent to continue training (minus those 2 movements)