jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just ordered two bottles of furaguno, and was wondering,

I have read users of furazadrol take around 200+ mg stacked with products like hd.

so was wondering, would 198mg be an optimal dosage for furaguno?, stacked of course.

Ive been searching, but haven't been able to come up with much of anything. most users seem to stack it around 66-99mg, which seems low for a non methyl. so Im just a little confused.

just wondering for future cycle in the fall.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ill be surprised if you get many responses on this product. The company has a bad reputation of having crapy supps. I never took it though. But i have heard on other products from same company that they all have weak compounds. dont take my word for it but just saying.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lab tests: Furaguno and Oxyguno

The designer supplements Furaguno and Oxyguno contain more or less the active ingredients that are listed on their labels. This came to light in analyses by certified research laboratories, the results of which Ergo-log has received. You can say what you like about Spectra Force Research, it’s not a scam.

Furaguno is a designer steroid that resembles furazabol, the Japanese steroid that Ben Johnson used in the eighties and that doping hunters couldn’t trace. The difference between furazabol and the active ingredient in Furaguno is
that furazabol has a methyl group attached to the seventeenth carbon atom, whereas the anabolic in Furaguno has an ether group in that position. The full name of the ether-analogue is 17b-tetrahydropyran 2-yloxy 5a-androstano [2,3-c] furazan. We found this in a patent filed in 1966.

Whatever.

The lab that determined the active ingredient – structure formula on the right – found exactly the same substance in the green pills, as is mentioned on the label.

A designer supplement that should contain the same substance as Furaguno is Furazadrol. We have no analyses of these yet.

The story of another designer supplement from Spectra Force Research, Oxyguno, is slightly more complex.

According to the label, the active ingredient in Oxyguno is an anabolic called 11-oxo-methylclostebol. This steroid
is mentioned in Julius Vida’s bible of anabolic agents. According to this hallowed standard reference book of androgen lovers, 11-oxo-methylclostebol only has seven percent of the androgen effect of testosterone and at least 850 percent of the anabolic effect of testosterone. Hallelujah!

That's what the doping doctors in the DDR thought as well. They did experiments in the eighties with an analogue of the super-anabolic: 11b-hydroxy-methylclostebol. In the secret files of the DDR, doctors also referred to the anabolic as Substanz XII. The drug hadn’t even undergone safety tests on rats, but the East Germans gave it to their athletes. The drugs was called Substanz XII. The East Germans even kept this obscure anabolic secret from their comrades in the USSR.

To cut a long story short, the lab that analysed the contents of the blue Oxyguno lozenges found both anabolics. If we had to bet on it, we’d put our money on the Spectra Force Research factory having wanted to make the 11-oxo-analogue from the 11b-hydroxy-analogue. It is easier to get 11b-hydroxy steroid raw materials than 11-oxo steroid raw materials.

Above left is 11-oxo-methylclostebol, the substance in Oxyguno according to the label. On the right is 11b-hydroxy-methylclostebol alias Substanz XII. How much active ingredient the pills contain we do not know.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
exactly... I would just hit up some hdrol or epi. But it wouldnt hurt to just take it on the recomended dose and see how it dose for yah. especially if this is the first ph cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, I had planned on stacking 198mg e/d with some brand of an hd/sd/pp combo. probably will choose decabolen if I can findthe original formula in stock.

I ran a similar cycle for my second cycle, it was decabolen (hd/sd/pp combo) stacked with 1g of 4androstenediol and bulked up good.

dont like bold or tren, I've tried to run both, and quit after only 2 weeks of running these, so am looking for a non methyl to stack. I've been able to find the original 1-androstenediol, but it's expensive. seen some good things about these orestan-a clones, so was wondering about an effective dosage when stacking.

rage has a product out called v-cuts, which it claims to have 160mg per serving, 60 serving, so you figure 30 day supply @ 2 servings e.d. thats 320mg e.d plus the other crap they add in.

I see people logging furazadrol @ 200 plus mg's, and i've read users logging furaguno @ 99mg, but haven't seen any @ 198mg, which would be same as furaz, -2mg. they both have the same ingredient, but I know furaguno has 100% of the substance that it says it has in it, maybe this could be why you need more with furazadrol? who knows, i'll find out this fall. just wondering what others have seen results with.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking HDrol @ 3/day and Furaguno at 6/day now (day 5).
I actually tapered up the Furaguno to monitor effects (I taper up everything...especially if I've never run it). I can see me running this at 9/day though if sides are not an issue.
I'm noticing great stamina so far!

isoc

Awards
  • Established
actually, I had planned on stacking 198mg e/d with some brand of an hd/sd/pp combo. probably will choose decabolen if I can findthe original formula in stock.

If you take that combo, dont use the fura product, you will not notice it with that stack, and you will already be taking a stack of 3 compounds, save it for another run.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-9 e/d, sounds good. maybe i'll just run it with hd and phera.....