First time cycle with Tren really that bad? - AnabolicMinds.com

First time cycle with Tren really that bad?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.

First time cycle with Tren really that bad?

so i'm 21, 5'9, 167lbs and planning to do my first cycle. I liked how tren sounded so i purchased some along with a PCT to follow up, i wasn't planning on stacking it since i figured that tren is pretty powerful and as a beginner i wouldn't need to stack it with anything because it'd probably be potent enough for me alone, but now i'm reading up on a bunch of forums where people advise not to use tren for a first time cycle yet no one really explains as to why. is it set in stone somewhere that it shouldn't be done.. is the issue the potency for a first time cycle? Since I already purchased it i want to know if it's still okay to start the cycle? what if i start off my dosages at a low level or maybe keep them a low level, is it really that bad of an idea to use it alone as a first time cycle? Does anyone have any suggestions.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

U wangt to know how u respond to androgens before u put one of the most potent ones in ur body. That's why u would start with test. See how u react. If all goes well I don't see why not. Are u ever really ready for anything? Going to that next step is always a big deal. Ease into it
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Tren is an extremely harsh steroid. As crazy said, you need to see how your body accepts foreign chemicals (aka steroids) before jumping to tren. Judging by your weight.. 165? you should take a "safer", more practical route (maybe Hdrol, Mdrol, Havoc) before even considering tren. You can always save the tren for a rainy day somewhere down the line. As for now, save your organs/hairline/bp etc etc, and stick to a lighter compound and good diet. Good luck.
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

are you talking about actual injectible tren, or one of the oral prodienelone products that the people who sell them call tren even though its not related?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    are you talking about actual injectible tren, or one of the oral prodienelone products that the people who sell them call tren even though its not related?
    that's what I was thinking.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mindgamerst View Post
    Tren is an extremely harsh steroid. As crazy said, you need to see how your body accepts foreign chemicals (aka steroids) before jumping to tren. Judging by your weight.. 165? you should take a "safer", more practical route (maybe Hdrol, Mdrol, Havoc) before even considering tren. You can always save the tren for a rainy day somewhere down the line. As for now, save your organs/hairline/bp etc etc, and stick to a lighter compound and good diet. Good luck.
    I think he's talking about real Trenbolone. I would also go so far as to argue that Mdrol isn't safer than real tren. Real tren isn't really that bad, it's sides are relatively high but it's all dose dependent. Try 30-40mg ed, i doubt that will lead to problems. Really simple to draw up ~.75mL instead of 1 mL.

On the other hand Mdrol/Superdrol will shut you down about as hard (i'd say), plus it'll tax your liver. Most people feel like **** by week 4 of Superdrol... I've seen people run Tren ace for 10 weekers. No one can run Superdrol for 10 weeks, bad idea. All the orals you mentioned will hurt your organs more than Trenbolone will. With hairline and BP it's arguable, but the orals you mention jack up the BP of many users whose posts i've read.

Tren only is a bad cycle mostly because when it's done without test you can really crush your libido. But this is a problem that occurs to a comparable extent on many legal PHs like 19-nor "tren" and Max LMG, late into an Epi or SD cycle...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.

yeah i was referring to the real deal injectable tren. i planned on taking small dosages like 35 mg if i were to start the cycle and i have hear that it can crush your libido but how if its only temporary i wouldn't mind as long as i'm getting badass results. is the libido crush only temporary while on it a while after or are you talking prolonged or permanently?? I'm still going to follow up with a PCT
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

this week im about to start my very first cycle. i was going to run tren alone with pct but after reading all over boards and stuff and i decided to take everyones advice and run test with it
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.

yeah i keep seeing that too i think i'mgonna wait to get test and run it with it too.. Is this your first cycle with tren or first cycle in general too?
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rjp643 View Post
    this week im about to start my very first cycle. i was going to run tren alone with pct but after reading all over boards and stuff and i decided to take everyones advice and run test with it
    Quote Originally Posted by rook988 View Post
    yeah i keep seeing that too i think i'mgonna wait to get test and run it with it too.. Is this your first cycle with tren or first cycle in general too?
    guys....come on....why the F UCK would u run the one the strongest AAS in your FIRST cycle?

it is idiotic because u dont know what test ALONE can do for u.

test is the most diverse AAS. u can cut, bulk or recomp on it with the correct diet and training suited for each. (as with any and all AAS)

i might also add, that i PERSONALLY believe that yall have a high potential of injuring urselves on cycle. tren can cause a huge strength increase and ur tendons, nerves, ligaments ect dont grow and adapt as fast as muscle which can = serious injury.

...but go ahead, ur gonna do what u want anyway
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, and at 21, 5'9, 167lbs too. working on diet will be a lot more valuable than tren or test. But i'm sure the next posting will be how he needs at least 500mg of test a week to see anything, and that he should kickstart with 50mg dbol a day too.

My suggestion is to work out a decent diet first.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rook988 View Post
    yeah bro this my first ever cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEL X-Tren... first time
    By SavageShields in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. tren 4ad time
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:10 PM
  3. First Time Cycle w/ X-tren Questions