stullsy

Awards
  • Established
how long does it take for the puffy nipps to go away after your cycle

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
and some tribulus.

i have been running this pct for 2 weeks now and everythinigs going great i lost 4 lbs so far and my strength is still rising but the nipps are still sensitive.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
i was thinkinig about maybe running some epistane for about 4 weeks after my pct to see if it would clear it up, cause i heard that it has capabilities of doing so and i have a shyt pile of clomid so pct shouldnt be a problem.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
puffy nipples could also be a result of a higher than normal body fat composition. What are you?

I genetically have had "puffy " nipples, and lower chest fat all my life, and it doesn't come off unless I am sub 8-10%,.. meaning super lean.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
puffy nipples could also be a result of a higher than normal body fat composition. What are you?

I genetically have had "puffy " nipples, and lower chest fat all my life, and it doesn't come off unless I am sub 8-10%,.. meaning super lean.
12%

i was 15% before i started my cycle and i can tell i lost fat in the chest area

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
12%

i was 15% before i started my cycle and i can tell i lost fat in the chest area
Unless they are poking out like torpedoes, or affecting you "gyno" wise, I wouldnt worry about it. You'll should lose it if you lean out unless it is gyno-related.