SD-1 by Performance Design?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I havn't been able to find any reviews of this product. It's sold on NutraPlanet but havn't heard anything about the quality. No reviews on NP. HD-1 by the same company has two positive reviews up on NP tho. Anyone have any idea, is there an analysis on it?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I can't say about the SD-1 as I haven't been able to try it (hope they get it back in stock soon), but I can tell you the EFX (Epi clone) by the same company is the real deal. Very pleased, especially for the price.

Crowbar

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Check out the thread I just started. I found an insanely cheap SD clone, but I can find no info on it.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
For that matter, I can't find ANY info on the company Performance Design, no google, no anything--maybe they are trying to stay under the radar.

Crowbar

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Performance Design is a NutraPlanet company. It is there own line of prohormones which is why you won't see it on other sites. They have their products tested by a 3rd party. I trust nutra and bought their h-drol and epi clone.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured--makes sense. Yes, I definitely trust Nutraplanet. As I said, the EFX is top notch. Damn, now that I know for sure the background of Performance Design I'll be waiting for them to restock!

Crowbar

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^Have you emailed nutra to see if they will be restocking? if so I'm gonna hold off on my next order.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's Nutra's line. All raws are tested for purity by a thrid-party lab, with the essays posted on the web-site for your viewing.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I suppose the DS scare means Nutra won't be restocking on Performance Design?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe, maybe not. If they did, it would more than likely be done after the FDA slows down their man-hunt. (If ever)
I suppose the DS scare means Nutra won't be restocking on Performance Design?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^did they say that?? I assume its good stuff. I was lucky to get their EPX before it went out of stock. UnrealMachine has a **** ton of their products from what I saw in the stash thread and If you've seen his avatar you can their products work for sure.

I think I might email them.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard anything or tried Performance Anabolics before?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine tried the HD and had good results. He tried the SD and broke out all over his back. Safe to say they are legit.