andriol/anavar ?

salu

Awards
hello. i want to try to enter the world of steroids. So i decide to make a simple cycle, i know that orals are not good, but i just want to try and see how my body reacts.
im 23, 5 years working out. im in europe i can buy andriol and anavar at good price.

week 1-10-> andriol 320mg/day & anavar 40mg/day
week 11-> 1st day 300mg clomid, then 200mg/day
week 12-> clomid 100mg.
week 13-> clomid 50mg

expecting 2/3kg and some strenght.

what do you think ?

Disco'ed

Awards
I've used Mexican Andriol before at 240 mg a day and wasn't that impressed with the results. Testosterone just doesn't have the same impact when taken orally. I haven't used Anavar before, but have heard good things about its use as a cutting drug. Exspensive though.

Also with this cycle, I don't think the Clomid needs to be so high. Try 100mg the first day and 50 ED after.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello. i want to try to enter the world of steroids. So i decide to make a simple cycle, i know that orals are not good, but i just want to try and see how my body reacts.
im 23, 5 years working out. im in europe i can buy andriol and anavar at good price.

week 1-10-> andriol 320mg/day & anavar 40mg/day
week 11-> 1st day 300mg clomid, then 200mg/day
week 12-> clomid 100mg.
week 13-> clomid 50mg

expecting 2/3kg and some strenght.

what do you think ?
What do I think? I think its terrible. If you want to enter the world of steroids, learn to inject.

All oral cycles are just a way to keep from injecting and steroids shouldn't be taken to see how your "body reacts".

Rethink your strategy.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What do I think? I think its terrible. If you want to enter the world of steroids, learn to inject.

All oral cycles are just a way to keep from injecting and steroids shouldn't be taken to see how your "body reacts".

Rethink your strategy.
I concur.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You obviously don't believe in the efficacy of lympahatic absorption, which is probably a good thing, I think the science is a little sketchy. But a steroid is a steroid and the gains i mean the lean gains you get off of an oral are just as keepable as the gains you get off of an injectable. So as long as a person understands the risk they are taking and the weight they are giving up I cant really condemn people for running orfal only cycles. Obviously the risk is much greater cirrosis of th eliver is nothing to sneeze at and orales are infinitely more hepatoxic than injectables. You do also sacrifice weight since nothing packs it on like test and andriol is not really a good substitutre for injectable test, personally Id rather use transdermal 4ad or test base. My point is that if the guy did his research and chose to ignore all the evidence that is out there that points to injectable + oral cycles to be the way to go then we should probably just answer his question and think moron in the back of our mind.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
ok guys its maybee its stupid....i know andriol have a week absorption rate, but if some one used high dose and got about 500mg per week in his system, it will yeild same effects as if it was injecteed. test is test. it will be same cycle as test prop or cyp plus anavar, so whats wrong with using all orals. there is one methylated substance only, so liver problems are not big issue. i know its not coast effective

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a waste, considering that Andriol comes in 40mg gelcaps.. That's alot of caps a day to get 500mg per week to buy, not cost-effective.. That's like capping test base powder, or puttin' prop in a softgel and taking that for a cycle..

Wanna grow on gear? Dart it, no question..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You obviously don't believe in the efficacy of lympahatic absorption, which is probably a good thing, I think the science is a little sketchy. But a steroid is a steroid and the gains i mean the lean gains you get off of an oral are just as keepable as the gains you get off of an injectable. So as long as a person understands the risk they are taking and the weight they are giving up I cant really condemn people for running orfal only cycles. Obviously the risk is much greater cirrosis of th eliver is nothing to sneeze at and orales are infinitely more hepatoxic than injectables. You do also sacrifice weight since nothing packs it on like test and andriol is not really a good substitutre for injectable test, personally Id rather use transdermal 4ad or test base. My point is that if the guy did his research and chose to ignore all the evidence that is out there that points to injectable + oral cycles to be the way to go then we should probably just answer his question and think moron in the back of our mind.
Bro you need to read his post again. He specifically say's WHAT DO YOU THINK? Doesn't that mean he wan'ts opinions on his cycle.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea sorry guess i misunderstood. What do I think... inject or do transdermal oral only is just not the best you can do.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea sorry guess i misunderstood. What do I think... inject or do transdermal oral only is just not the best you can do.
LOL no prob bro, he asked for it and he got it. We both know he'll get a straight answer here, as harsh as it may be sometimes.

SlateDrake

Awards
Unless you live in Spain or Port any Andriol you get has almost certainly gone bad. It need to be refridgerated at all times. If you live in Western Europe though, you may see some small gains off of it as long as you purchase direct from pharm.

Amar

Awards
Older andriol needed to be refrigerated new ones are stable at room temp and have great absorption. I will start a log for andriol + anavar soon

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300mg clomid, lol

Wont catch us doing dumb things like that eh guys?

Guys?