My tren stack experiences

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Ive run almost 2 identical cycles in the past 3 months and I gotta say I liked Xtreme Tren stacked with P-Plex better than my current stack of Trenadrol with p-plex. I just felt the effect strength wise much more with Xtreme tren by tri city, plus I was able to run Xtreme Tren at 90mgs with no BP issues. Trenadrol has f'd my BP up at 60 mgs

My first stack I preloaded cycle support and never had any problems with BP on cycle.

This stack im on right now, I preloaded cycle ASSIST instead to avoid the taste cycle support and my BP has been consistantly borderline/high.

just my 2 cents if anyones running something similar. Im loving the gains though, feel like a beast in the gym. Not liking the sobriety part though, especially it being almost summer

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its been said that trenadrol doesnt contain what is on the lable.

but take that with a grain of salt

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
yeah thats what im hearing... I just switched back to xtreme tren.. gonna run the rest of that bottle and ditch the trenadrol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what im hearing... I just switched back to xtreme tren.. gonna run the rest of that bottle and ditch the trenadrol

what was ur dosing, duration and gains like for ur first pplex/xtreme tren cycle?

im only asking because im sponsored to run a log for BBS for a combo containing pplex and tren

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Ive run almost 2 identical cycles in the past 3 months and I gotta say I liked Xtreme Tren stacked with P-Plex better than my current stack of Trenadrol with p-plex.

ok im gonna have to say.. since u did 2 harsh cycles in 3 months.. obviously ur not gonna make as many gains on the second cycle..

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
the first cycle -

wk 1 - 90mgs xtreme tren
wk 2 - 90mgs xtreme tren
wk 3 - 60mgs xtreme tren/20 pplex
wk 4 - 60mgs xtreme tren/20 pplex
wk 5 - 60mgs xtreme tren/20 pplex

This second one -

wk 1 - 60mgs trenadrol/20 pplex
wk 2 - 60mgs trenadrol/20 pplex
wk 3 - 60mgs trenadrol/20 pplex
wk 4 - 60mgs trenadrol/20 pplex

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Both cycles Ive gained about 5 lbs and stayed around 175-180 lbs. The best part about it is that I was able to drop alot of bf from my winter bulk while I kept my weight up. Both cycles I've run a low dose of pplex so it wasnt like I was focused on gaining weight.

My strength gains were alot better in the first cycle. I could have run them both alot better though. Im not good at running these ph/ds's.. they make me paranoid

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
After these 2 runs, i think the best way to run it would look something like this -

wk 1 - 60mgs xtren
wk 2 - 90mgs xtren/20 pplex
wk 3 - 90mgs xtren/20 pplex
wk 4 - 90mgs xtren/30 pplex
wk 5 - 90mgs xtren/30 pplex

The "tren" kicks in fast which is nice while you wait for the pplex to hit you.

I should have been way more disaplened when running these cycles. I kind of screwed off a little. I admit, im a moron for it. I had blood tests after the first one and everything came back alright so it made me feel a little better

thapr3dat0r

Awards
its been said that trenadrol doesnt contain what is on the lable.

but take that with a grain of salt
I have heard the same. And considering Kilo recently got raided, I'd say that is likely a true rumor. Apparently Trenadrol was one of the products in the FDA and/or DEA's cross hairs.

FYI

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I wont buy it again. I think this is my last run with ph/ds's. If I decide to cycle again, it may be w real gear

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
ok im gonna have to say.. since u did 2 harsh cycles in 3 months.. obviously ur not gonna make as many gains on the second cycle..
WE HAVE A WINNER! You stole the words out of my mouth. You cant expect to run two consecutive cycles that close together, and make the same gains each time. Would be nice if it did work like that, but nope.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wont buy it again. I think this is my last run with ph/ds's. If I decide to cycle again, it may be w real gear
I feel the same way...fck these orals..the gains disappear as quick as they come and the side effects arent worth it period!!

I should post my bloodwork after my tren cycle.....but ill save you guys the disgust at every single result....all of them were off the charts and i ran it with support.....and I was fine precycle....so take that for what its worth...my guess is Ill get negged for it.

Test anyone? until I can get that....im natural

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I didnt expect to make the same gains genious.. i had the bottle laying there and said f it.. Im not saying i run things by the book, i dont.. thats prob why its gonna be my last run with ph's

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
After these 2 runs, i think the best way to run it would look something like this -

wk 1 - 60mgs xtren
wk 2 - 90mgs xtren/20 pplex
wk 3 - 90mgs xtren/20 pplex
wk 4 - 90mgs xtren/30 pplex
wk 5 - 90mgs xtren/30 pplex

The "tren" kicks in fast which is nice while you wait for the pplex to hit you.

I should have been way more disaplened when running these cycles. I kind of screwed off a little. I admit, im a moron for it. I had blood tests after the first one and everything came back alright so it made me feel a little better
Damn bro, you only gained 5 pounds each cycle:dunno:? Well let me take that back, cause you could have been trying to lean out or cut up while running them. And also, besides having the pain of pinning alot, I allways felt good while on inj gear. Non methyl ph's I would feel good on also, but all these methyls eff me up! Make me feel like crap. Thus the reason why I have MANY bottles of methylated stuff which will probably never be used.
Right now running one of the tren ph's and one of the bold ph's, and up about 10lbs, strength starting to blow up, and feeling good still.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man the methyl make me feel like crap too, even epi...its just not worth it in my opinion,

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
yeah bro, i should have gained more than 5 lbs.. if you think about it tho, i dropped quite a bit of bf so in reality I prob gained like 7-8 lbs. Im not really concerned with what the scale says, after these 2 runs I have a much more respectable physic

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
methyls do make ya feel like crap.. i wouldnt take these cycles back, im glad i got my feet wet and tried them out but if i do another its gonna be 10-12 wks test

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro, i should have gained more than 5 lbs.. if you think about it tho, i dropped quite a bit of bf so in reality I prob gained like 7-8 lbs. Im not really concerned with what the scale says, after these 2 runs I have a much more respectable physic
thats a good point, and very valid one indeed! I try not to get concerned with scale weight too much either, I like going by what I see in the mirror, and how my clothes start fitting.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
methyls do make ya feel like crap.. i wouldnt take these cycles back, im glad i got my feet wet and tried them out but if i do another its gonna be 10-12 wks test
Like they say, test is best, and that is the damn truth!! That stuff is great!