Transdermal showering/sweating Question

jefflong3323

Awards
I am planning on applying my transdermal T-1 at 8:30 am and 8:30 pm Saturday-Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I have to work out in the morning rather than afternoon because I have class so I usually wake up around 8:00 and train at about 10:00. If I woke up and showered, then applied would it be absorbed enough in my skin to shower again after my workout and would my sweating during a workout have an effect on absorbtion? I would just apply the transdermal after my workout but I am afraid it will be around 11:00-11:30 and that screws up my 12 hour dosing schedule. What should I do?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Wake up shower and apply. Most of it will be absorbed by the time you workout. Sweating an hour and a half later while lifting will actually help the absorption. Be sure to scrub the area of application well in the shower before applying. Also don't be afraid to rub the lotion hard into the skin.

jefflong3323

Awards
I've read it can be good to apply some lotion 20-30 min after the initial transdermal application. today I applied some Vaseline intensive care dry skin lotion on the application spots because they still had some small particles that weren't completely dissolved. This seemed to help what was left on my skin get back in. Is any lotion okay or is there some specific stuff I should use if I do this?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
maybe it's me, but I would probably shower the night before (Wed and Thurs nights) then apply in the morning, then shower after the workout. Just seems like a bit much to shower before class then after your workout to me. JMO :)

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For your second shower, after your workout, don't scrub your skin - try to wash lightly and gently, as the ph is still suspended (for lack of a better word) in the dermis.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
For your second shower, after your workout, don't scrub your skin - try to wash lightly and gently, as the ph is still suspended (for lack of a better word) in the dermis.
Suspended seems fit quite nicely, if i may say so myself. :)

Excellent observation my good man... Puff Puff