blood test result and why is my test so low?
- 01-29-2004, 07:58 PM
Well in all fairness it was used very long peroids of time but the dosages were far less (usually 20-30mg/day), so there is concern. I tihnk the moral of the story is, don't rely on enzyme levels to tell the whole story.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 01-29-2004, 08:41 PM
4AD will shut you down all by itself, there aren't any exogenous hormones that won't, no matter how slight or intense, they all shut you down, it's just your body trying to maintain some form of homeostasis.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 01-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by ManBeast
01-29-2004, 11:16 PM
I think several of us, myself included, thought he was post cycle based on the way WATERLOGGED phrased his first post. Anyway, although I am no prohormone expert, I recall that the worst way to take 4-AD is orally. (It was oral 4-AD, wasn't it?) There may have been very little conversion.Originally Posted by supersoldier
01-29-2004, 11:28 PM
I definitely think it's because of oral dosing as well. ALL ORALS ARE CRAP, unless they're methylated, IMO. Sorry for you fans of 1,4 Andro That being said, not all methylated hormones are da BoMb ShIZniT either .
Similar Forum Threads
- By badrad123 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2012, 11:51 AM
- By Mbmartin in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 32Last Post: 10-03-2008, 10:24 AM
- By TheBreeze in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 07-08-2008, 05:06 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM