blood test result and why is my test so low?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well in all fairness it was used very long peroids of time but the dosages were far less (usually 20-30mg/day), so there is concern. I tihnk the moral of the story is, don't rely on enzyme levels to tell the whole story.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. 4AD will shut you down all by itself, there aren't any exogenous hormones that won't, no matter how slight or intense, they all shut you down, it's just your body trying to maintain some form of homeostasis.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    4AD will shut you down all by itself, there aren't any exogenous hormones that won't, no matter how slight or intense, they all shut you down, it's just your body trying to maintain some form of homeostasis.

ManBeast
    We're wondering why his testosterone is low while ON 4ad, since 4ad should convert to testosterone in the body. The instruments that test total testoterone will pick up all testosterone whether endogenous or exogenous.

4. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    We're wondering why his testosterone is low while ON 4ad, since 4ad should convert to testosterone in the body. The instruments that test total testoterone will pick up all testosterone whether endogenous or exogenous.
    I think several of us, myself included, thought he was post cycle based on the way WATERLOGGED phrased his first post. Anyway, although I am no prohormone expert, I recall that the worst way to take 4-AD is orally. (It was oral 4-AD, wasn't it?) There may have been very little conversion.

5. I definitely think it's because of oral dosing as well. ALL ORALS ARE CRAP, unless they're methylated, IMO. Sorry for you fans of 1,4 Andro That being said, not all methylated hormones are da BoMb ShIZniT either .
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recent Blood Test and results. Why is my SHBG so low and is that bad?
    By badrad123 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. Blood Test Results and Appointment with Dr. Mariano
    By Mbmartin in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 10:24 AM
  3. Why is my skin so loose on my body???
    By TheBreeze in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 05:06 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM