First M1T Cycle - Thoughts?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What’s up guys.

Like many, I read on here frequently, but don’t post much. I have been planning a M1T cycle for some time now, and have my first cycle planned out (with help from Sifu.) I plan on running 10mg/2 squirts a day for 4 weeks. My PCT will be Nolva 40, 20, 20. Then off another week or two and then another 4 week cycle, most likely at 10mg again. I don’t want to deal with too many sides, so I see no real need to up the dose unless I’m finding myself not making any gains. I doubt that will be the case, as my previous PH experiences have been pretty good. So my questions are…

1. Think my PCT is enough for a 275-280lber like myself?

2. I herniated the L5 disc in my lower back, which has left me unable to squat/deadlift for the time being. I will still be doing light leg work, but nothing like I’d truly like. Do you think this will be an issue? I would imagine that by the time comes for my second cycle, I’ll be able to at least dead, and probably squat by then. I’d prefer to wait, but in terms of timing, things don’t fit if I hold off another month or so.

3. What are you overall thoughts on my first M1T cycle being 4 weeks? I don’t think it will be an issue, but wanted more experienced opinions.

I think that’s about it. Opinions/comments? Do I look about right?

Any questions of anything, just hit me with them. I had more, but I forgot what it was.

Thanks
ID

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro you might want everyone to know that you are running 4AD as your dermal.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a good cycle. I don't see a problem with planning a 4 week cycle. I would just pay close attention to sides and if they get bad be ready to start PCT. Personally I would wait to start the cycle until you are healthy. If you can't do the big 3 what's the point, but that's just me.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a good cycle. I don't see a problem with planning a 4 week cycle. I would just pay close attention to sides and if they get bad be ready to start PCT. Personally I would wait to start the cycle until you are healthy. If you can't do the big 3 what's the point, but that's just me.

I would agree

In addition 2 weeks at 40mgs of Nolva and then 2 weeks at 20mgs of Nolva should suffice even for someone your size. However, If it were a longer cycle you may want to consider a slightly higher dose.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think I am going to up my Nolva dosage, just to be safe. Thanks guys.

Sifu - my fault, I put "2 squirts" in the original post, but didn't make it clear that it was 4AD.

Npursuit - I agree with you about waiting, but I read this board and I get so excited about doing my first M1T cycle. Plus the way I have goals planned out, if I wait much longer, I won't be able to fit things in.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I would wait a few more weeks. You dont wanna mess something up and be on the injured list for a longer period then you have to. You will also get better gains from the cycle when you can do the big three. If you do the cycle like you said early, jsut be careful and listen to your body. Good luck on your cycle.
PS
I thought Ivan Drago was on the juice? Or did you go broke after Rocky whooped your ass!!!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For some reason I had better luck using Nolva and Clomid together, I seemed to respond quicker.Im also in 260 to 270 LB. range....JMO

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm still unsure about the start date due to the injury.

Madman, what was your dosing?

Maniak - ID was all natural! That was a..... umm... flu shot he was getting before the fight.