best prohormones for mass

nets10

Awards
i know superdrol , maybe dymethazine , pheraplex , m14add if legit , what are some great mass builders

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
You covered them.

There are a lot of combo-products out there that contain multiple compounds (such as Nasty Mass and E-Pol by Purus).

Is your only goal gaining as much mass as possible?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
green mag and cytogainer, or size on with cyto gainer.

You will keep what you gain....you wont be shutdown....and you wont rot your insides out.

But if you must.....screw all of those...you can still get M1Ts if your smart...or if you live in Edmonton, **** is rampant and legit here right now. i just met a 16yr old who was on his 3rd week.....i nearly laid down and cried, but instead I just laughed and said good luck...get bloodwork...

All the gains on these oral s disappear as fast as they come. In a few years after you have learned the hard way Like I did you will feel the same.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
green mag and cytogainer, or size on with cyto gainer.

You will keep what you gain....you wont be shutdown....and you wont rot your insides out.

But if you must.....screw all of those...you can still get M1Ts if your smart...or if you live in Edmonton, **** is rampant and legit here right now. i just met a 16yr old who was on his 3rd week.....i nearly laid down and cried, but instead I just laughed and said good luck...get bloodwork...

All the gains on these oral s disappear as fast as they come. In a few years after you have learned the hard way Like I did you will feel the same.
Dude, that's a little far.

Anyway, all of the choices you listed are not PH's (sans M1,4), they are DS's. If you don't know the difference, then you don't need to be running them.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe a little brother, but years of use will in the end probably shorten your life and affect your organs, like I sadi its my .02 and I myself have run cycles. Its just that as I get older I no longer feel invincible and I just think these oral s are stupid when there are lots of great supplements available right now.

again just my .02

by the way i have 2 bottles of xtren just screaming at me from my cupboard, and I keep telling them to be patient!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe a little brother, but years of use will in the end probably shorten your life and affect your organs, like I sadi its my .02 and I myself have run cycles. Its just that as I get older I no longer feel invincible and I just think these oral s are stupid when there are lots of great supplements available right now.

again just my .02

by the way i have 2 bottles of xtren just screaming at me from my cupboard, and I keep telling them to be patient!
The only thing is that you cannot say whether or not they will affect your health or lifespan.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok maybe not exactly that they do...but dude, most increase cholesterol, most raise blood pressure, most are toxic....if used enough over a long time I can guarantee that unless your superman all these things will add up and affect you negatively.

If your BP and cholesterol and lipids are off 3-4 months a year for 10 years..... you think you might create some problems??? well I do, and my last bloodwork confirmed this too.

again my .02 but to all the guys who think these things dont effect you, or that support supps will save you....well your only fooling 1 person...yourself!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok maybe not exactly that they do...but dude, most increase cholesterol, most raise blood pressure, most are toxic....if used enough over a long time I can guarantee that unless your superman all these things will add up and affect you negatively.

If your BP and cholesterol and lipids are off 3-4 months a year for 10 years..... you think you might create some problems??? well I do, and my last bloodwork confirmed this too.

again my .02 but to all the guys who think these things dont effect you, or that support supps will save you....well your only fooling 1 person...yourself!
There's also so many variables in that statement. What is your genetic predisposition to hypercholestemia, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, etc.? The greater risk for most is highly acidic diets and a lack of CV health (weight training does very, very little for CV health).

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree there are variables, but man are you trying to convince me? or yourself because your on cycle?

The evidence is as clear as day that oral prohormones and oral designers are bad for you, even epistane which is sooooo safe so i hear has given soem people awful bloodwork, not to mention me shedding and horrible acne.

Im simply saying that with all the grewat new natty supps out here you would have to be desperate or totally stuck to have to use these crappy orals.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree there are variables, but man are you trying to convince me? or yourself because your on cycle?

The evidence is as clear as day that oral prohormones and oral designers are bad for you, even epistane which is sooooo safe so i hear has given soem people awful bloodwork, not to mention me shedding and horrible acne.

Im simply saying that with all the grewat new natty supps out here you would have to be desperate or totally stuck to have to use these crappy orals.

I'm only pointing out flaws and holes in your argument. You made a blanket statement based upon an opinion with nothing to really back it up.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing to back it up???? It might have been somewhat of a blanket statement because I dont relaly care to write a book on the dangers of steroids....

you my friend are in total absolute DENIAL, steroids are bad for you! they are bad for your organs.... orals are worse than injectables, yet they are still bad for you too.

Im just waiting for some more bro science from other people who use and are in denial, in denial to make themselves feel better about their past and future abuse.

Hey, I used to be just like you and argue in favour of cheap weak pill steroids. Until I learned how to eat and realized how awful this crap is for you.

But hey liek I said Its my .02 and to anyone who wants to post a study saying y im wrong and why steroids are ok to use then be my guest. If its not some bro science article but an official researched report... I will delete my account and never come back.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing to back it up???? It might have been somewhat of a blanket statement because I dont relaly care to write a book on the dangers of steroids....

you my friend are in total absolute DENIAL, steroids are bad for you! they are bad for your organs.... orals are worse than injectables, yet they are still bad for you too.

Im just waiting for some more bro science from other people who use and are in denial, in denial to make themselves feel better about their past and future abuse.

Hey, I used to be just like you and argue in favour of cheap weak pill steroids. Until I learned how to eat and realized how awful this crap is for you.

But hey liek I said Its my .02 and to anyone who wants to post a study saying y im wrong and why steroids are ok to use then be my guest. If its not some bro science article but an official researched report... I will delete my account and never come back.
In that case, you need to present a peer-reviewed study that shows that they're bad for you. I'm not arguing for any particular type of AAS, but you made the assumption that I am advocating to use of oral, OTC AAS. Hell, I'm not even advocating the use of any AAS; I was merely stating how your statement was similar to the media's hysterical, opinionated position on AAS.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually dont think so, there opinion is that its destroying the youth, and blah blah, all Im saying is there are healthy alternative to toxic oral steroids. Thats all. I mean liek you said the guy thought those were all prohormones! so he shouldnt use them, I agree with that. I also agree way too many people hop on this crap before they put in their time naturally.

Its just frustrating.

Im off to the gym and brother I do understand your arguement, it was a vague statement.

Cheers!

nets10

Awards
well i first bought sus500 .. because it wasnt melythlated but i heard it pretty harsh as well .. max lmg/tren/atd

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i first bought sus500 .. because it wasnt melythlated but i heard it pretty harsh as well .. max lmg/tren/atd
This was his argument. Most do not research these OTC AAS and that's the real danger.

Why would you buy something that you have no clue about?

nets10

Awards
i do have a clue i know its two progestins and the gyno is very different .. and you need different pct products .. what would you suggest for a first cycle .. i also thought that since it was non methyl it was better for you than h-drol or epi

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do have a clue i know its two progestins and the gyno is very different .. and you need different pct products .. what would you suggest for a first cycle .. i also thought that since it was non methyl it was better for you than h-drol or epi
Attaching methyl does not automatically make it overly toxic and there is a huge gap in hepatoxicity between methyls (e.g. M1T to Anavar). Just by your stats, I would say you are not ready to use any AAS and need to either focus more on diet and training or be more patient (or both).

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Show me a study in which (reasonably responsible) anabolic steroid use is worse on the human body and organs than consistant alchohol use. I said USE not ABUSE.

You won't find one.

There is a big difference between fluoxymesterone and Halodrol as far as toxicity is concerned... so the harshness of the anabolic that you are ingesting will have A LOT to do with your side effects.

If you ran 3 cycles a year for 10 years straight... yea you would probably have health problems. If you ran 1 cycle a year for a few years... I don't know if I would go so far as to say it would shorten your lifespan.

You just need to be less ambiguous with your statements is all.

klownh8er

Awards
back to the OP, I'm choosing phera for my next winter bulk, I don't think I could withstand the sides of superdrol...

Why not stack compounds?

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
The abuse of anything is dangerous. But I would say drinking a energy drink every morning is way more harmful than a cycle or two of an Oral. I myself noticed more negatives from doing that than any cycle i've done. In fact I have never had sides or shutdown. But i'm not going around telling everyone that gyno and shrinkage are a myth.

Epi and Furaz is a good, low sides stack. Although a tad on the expensive side. And you could always try one of the new transdermals or UTT's.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Show me a study in which (reasonably responsible) anabolic steroid use is worse on the human body and organs than consistant alchohol use. I said USE not ABUSE.

You won't find one.

There is a big difference between fluoxymesterone and Halodrol as far as toxicity is concerned... so the harshness of the anabolic that you are ingesting will have A LOT to do with your side effects.

If you ran 3 cycles a year for 10 years straight... yea you would probably have health problems. If you ran 1 cycle a year for a few years... I don't know if I would go so far as to say it would shorten your lifespan.

You just need to be less ambiguous with your statements is all.
fair enough, I agree one a year maybe 2 your probably fine. But again for all of us who are denying or have denied, like me, that these things are at least somewhat bad for you its time to open your eyes.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The abuse of anything is dangerous. But I would say drinking a energy drink every morning is way more harmful than a cycle or two of an Oral. I myself noticed more negatives from doing that than any cycle i've done. In fact I have never had sides or shutdown. But i'm not going around telling everyone that gyno and shrinkage are a myth.

Epi and Furaz is a good, low sides stack. Although a tad on the expensive side. And you could always try one of the new transdermals or UTT's.
just my .02 and I have no date in front of me to prove, but in a blind gamble I would wager everythign I have, and all my friends and families belongings that oral prohormones and oral DS are worse for you than an energy drink.

again just my .02

nets10

Awards
well i've been doing alot of research and im probably going to work on my diet and lift hard for awhile longer .. but im going to get rid of the sus500 and wait to get some epi or halo .. which is weaker than sus500 ? but safer

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt so much say weaker...but probably better for your first time, and at least if your using one than you will know the sides of that compound as opposed to 2.

PS The 19nor part of your supp. is not a progestin, or a tren hormone. Its actually a prohormone to the steroid dienelone. Kills your sex drive and blood pressure but makes you hard as nails!

nets10

Awards
what about the 13 ethyl .. i heard its a great bulker

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that would be an old Max Lmg clone I believe. Im pretty sure that is a progestin and also a great bulker. I have never used it so im not sure. You would probably get on just fine starting with h drol. Week 3 is bliss!

big rig

big rig

Awards
well i've been doing alot of research and im probably going to work on my diet and lift hard for awhile longer .. but im going to get rid of the sus500 and wait to get some epi or halo .. which is weaker than sus500 ? but safer
what about the 13 ethyl .. i heard its a great bulker
The tren is good for size but just watch out for the prolactin induced gyno.
Like you said before just keep doing your research and you will be fine

Eat lift Sleep

Big Rig

big rig

big rig

Awards
and yeah it is a Max Lmg clone

keep researching and look at peoples suggestions and you will find the special one for you ;D