Any PH available in Australia?

1. Registered User

Any PH available in Australia?

Hi guys

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this. But does anyone know of any Prohormones which are available Legally in Australia. I rang customs and all they said was the generic answer "Androgenic and Anabolic substances are banned". They seemed to have no clue about Epistane etc.etc.

Cheers,

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    Hi guys

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this. But does anyone know of any Prohormones which are available Legally in Australia. I rang customs and all they said was the generic answer "Androgenic and Anabolic substances are banned". They seemed to have no clue about Epistane etc.etc.

Cheers,
    Just wondering.
    Can't you get HGH OTC there?
    Or am I thinking of somewhere elese??

JP.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Just wondering.

JP.
    haha, that's probably Austria man....

Australia on the other hand doesn't allow sh*t over the counter.
    At one point, the government was thinking of making paracetemol as a prescription drug.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Hi guys

Cheers,
    Hey BoyfromAus,

Unfortunately no PH are legal in Australia, and customs are VERY tight on allowing it in the country. You could try your luck having it posted but from the states I wouldn't bet on it. I have got other non AAS gear (albuterol, nolva, clen etc) through customs fine but I got that from countries that do not speak english. I am thinking they can't translate the 'ingredents' so just let it through. See if you can possibly get some asian or eastern european stuff, but I am not too familiar on those countries making PH. Dude, if you have a source, just get the real deal, safer and easier to obtain IMO. Good luck!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Just wondering.

JP.
    No dice! They do sell some dodgy stuff made from bacteria that is passed off a recombinant HGH for the old folks in the nursing homes, and that is OTC, but the good stuff, like everything else in this sterile country, is near on impossible. Just ask Sly Stallone!
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Medved View Post
    Hey BoyfromAus,

Unfortunately no PH are legal in Australia, and customs are VERY tight on allowing it in the country. You could try your luck having it posted but from the states I wouldn't bet on it. I have got other non AAS gear (albuterol, nolva, clen etc) through customs fine but I got that from countries that do not speak english. I am thinking they can't translate the 'ingredents' so just let it through. See if you can possibly get some asian or eastern european stuff, but I am not too familiar on those countries making PH. Dude, if you have a source, just get the real deal, safer and easier to obtain IMO. Good luck!

Thanks man. I didn't think they would be importable.
    I probably wont risk trying to bring it from Asia. Customs are just getting worse by the day.

I guess i'll either have to stick to these herbal test boosters or umm.... hit the streets. I don't have a source at the moment.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Thanks man. I didn't think they would be importable.
    I probably wont risk trying to bring it from Asia. Customs are just getting worse by the day.

I guess i'll either have to stick to these herbal test boosters or umm.... hit the streets. I don't have a source at the moment.
    I hear ya, I am source-less too. I am sure trowlingthrough the net will unccover a few opportunities, just have to think outside the box sometimes.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Just buy the best natural supps the states has to offer, and train insane.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to Get in Australia
    By laxin32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. help from australia
    By vxanimal1989 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:44 AM
  3. ppl from Australia.. How much is ZMA?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:44 PM
  4. OTC PCT Australia
    By Splat in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 12:31 AM