no sides on m1t

wimpy

Awards
since it seems everyone is having terrible sides i wanted to post my own exerience. i am on day 20, was taking 10mg ED for the first 17 days, bumped it up to 20mg on day 18 just to see what would happen, and have had no side effects what so ever. none. zero. i am also taking 1 squirt t-gel w/10gms 4ad 2x ED. i have gone from 155lbs to 172lbs.

am i the only one, or is it that only people having problems are posting their experience? :confused:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
since it seems everyone is having terrible sides i wanted to post my own exerience. i am on day 20, was taking 10mg ED for the first 17 days, bumped it up to 20mg on day 18 just to see what would happen, and have had no side effects what so ever. none. zero. i am also taking 1 squirt t-gel w/10gms 4ad 2x ED. i have gone from 155lbs to 172lbs.

am i the only one, or is it that only people having problems are posting their experience? :confused:
I just finished my first week, and have only experienced a little lethargy.
I found out yesterday my lipid profiles are not good, but I don't beleve that could have happened in a week.
Keep an eye on your blood pressure though. Mine is running a little higher than normal.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Well wimpy, you may be lucky or it could be that the 4-AD is helping avoid some of the common ones like lethargy. It is also possible that you have not noticed any of the "silent" ones like high blood pressure.

As a comment to your closing question, my guess from reading various logs is that perhaps 1/3 of the people using M 1-T notice minor or no sides. Still, everyone has a different physical and medical history, so it is hard to tell what factors are in play.

LIFTER23

Awards
I didnt have the horrible sides that most people reported. I had slight lethargy, a little appetite suppresion for a few days and thats it. Everything else was fine for the most part, except for a I got pissed a little quicker as I said in another thread.