Pinning 4-AD and Nor-Doil

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
In the past I have had prostate problems from 4-AD. So I have decided to try a mix of Nor-Doil and a little 4-AD to see if that can help me protect my prostate.
If I use injectable 4-AD cyp and injectable Nor-Doil cyp how much 4-AD should I run to keep my test levels in the normal high range? Who makes an injectable Nor-Doil? Anyone ever run Nor-Doil cyp and how much should I use and how frequent of injections do I need?

Massacre

Awards
"In the past I have had prostate problems from 4-AD". So you're thinking about adding another androgen with that. "Who makes injectable this and that?" Listen to yourself. You're only 30 and having prostate problems? Dude, you need to take a hard look at how important taking some 4-AD is to you. You are willing to risk some MORE prostate problems for a couple weeks of bloating and a couple pounds of muscle? I hope nobody recommends that this guy goes ahead with his "plan".

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
"In the past I have had prostate problems from 4-AD". So you're thinking about adding another androgen with that. "Who makes injectable this and that?" Listen to yourself. You're only 30 and having prostate problems? Dude, you need to take a hard look at how important taking some 4-AD is to you. You are willing to risk some MORE prostate problems for a couple weeks of bloating and a couple pounds of muscle? I hope nobody recommends that this guy goes ahead with his "plan".

Nor-Doil dosen't give me any porblems. Just wanted to use enough 4-AD to replace my natural test. Who makes an injectable Nor-Doil?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Check and see what sledge(designer supps) has.

He doesn't have it. And I'm droping the 4-AD I tried two squirts of 4-Aderm for the last 3 days and I started having problems again. I guess I'll have to live with a limp noodle.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
What about regular real deal test?

I was thinking the same, I have some trans test I made a while ago. That should be good to replace my natural test. It really surprises me how much the 4-AD hates me. I think Dazed makes the Nor-Doil but I forget his web address.